der podcast questions

der meister

Are you ever going to get @Draper to move this thread or by this point is it something that makes der meister, der meister? It's a part of history now

Give me your thoughts on the NHL Finals! Game 1 was last night! 

Thinking long term, what are your goals with your writing? Best-selling children's novelist? Stephen KIng horror renown (except with less shitty books)? Short story extraordinaire? 

Thinking fake long term, since you want to stay on the same team that drafts you with Ravenwing, try to give me a ranking (or grouping) of top teams and bottom teams that you want to be drafted by

How's the basement!? 

How's learning japanese?  Is your daughter still into it!?!)

When was the last time you heard the song I linked you to in the above hyperlink? And on that thought process, how great was 90s music? And how's lollipop Rainbow youtube channel going?

Woah Woah Woah... what new thread in the Riot's LR?

Please look at the stats and tell me that Phil Hamilton is the only candidate for the Labatte Trophy (Top D-man) at this time

What Changes would YOU make to the league for S50? Do you support the 2 players idea?

if you had to spend a day with eaglesfan, listening to his jokes, a lifetime of chasing the natives off Jardy's farm, or a season training on how to sack goalies with YEAH! which would you choose?

Can you say a phase in Japanese for us?

So these are new? great! 

-Ravenwing dominating? I don't check the VHLM so do tell!

-Sterling wrote a mag article about the Grimm Jonsson Trophy being renamed to the Phil Knight Trophy. You've been in a lockerroom with me. What's your take on it? Am I worthy? :worthy:

- Give us a sentence in Japanese. Telling us what it means too would be awesome.

- Do you think it's actually possible to create a pure playmaker in the VHL, knowing that the STHS likes to fuck with peoples hopes and aspirations? 

- How's work been going?

- Going to pay attention to the NHL Draft?

- Would you say it's an achievable goal to have Ravenwing's  number retired and raised to the rafters of whichever team he gets drafted to?

4 minutes ago, Phil said:

So these are new? great! 

-Ravenwing dominating? I don't check the VHLM so do tell!

-Sterling wrote a mag article about the Grimm Jonsson Trophy being renamed to the Phil Knight Trophy. You've been in a lockerroom with me. What's your take on it? Am I worthy? :worthy:

- Give us a sentence in Japanese. Telling us what it means too would be awesome.

- Do you think it's actually possible to create a pure playmaker in the VHL, knowing that the STHS likes to fuck with peoples hopes and aspirations? 

- How's work been going?

- Going to pay attention to the NHL Draft?

- Would you say it's an achievable goal to have Ravenwing's  number retired and raised to the rafters of whichever team he gets drafted to?

I did that in last week's episode :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After heading to Stockholm, what are your first impressions

Is this the highest you've been drafted in a hockey sim league?

What are your hopes for Ravenwing? 

Asian stories? btw i do listen just usally don't comment or ask questions as i forget after downloading on my phone 

THE DRAFT HAPPENED!!! 

- Tell me your thoughts on your new teamates! What about your brand new GM!?!?

- Can you finally get Stockholm/Vasteras franchise a Cup? It hasn't been done since I was last there in S26! 

- Release date on the extended Piano novelette! Can't wait!!