Western Europe's S86 World Cup Announcement

leandrofg

Hello and welcome to the S86 World Cup Western Europe's team announcement. 🇪🇺

Margaret Thatcher once said that "Europe was created by history", today we present you a Western Europe team that will create hockey history.

we-gon-make-history-historical.gif

Treating this as a tradition set by this team's last GM, please make sure to read this announcement to the sound of some classic Euro-Dance music. My recommendation follows.

To the announcement!

--

The Goaltenders are...

Spoiler

From the Chicago Phoenix and the country of Greece, Cole Pearce, @N0HBDY! 🇬🇷🇪🇺

&

From the D.C. Dragons and the country of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bubbles Utonium, @fishy! 🇧🇦🇪🇺

Our Defensemen...

Spoiler

From the Seattle Bears and the country of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Tavish DeGroot, @rory ! 🇧🇦🇪🇺

From the Seattle Bears and the country of Italy, Alessandro Nano, @leafsman! 🇮🇹🇪🇺

From the New York Americans and the Netherlands, Malum Maellard, @frescoelmo! 🇳🇱🇪🇺

From the Calgary Rangers and Great Britain, Phil Strasmore@Phil! 🇬🇧🇪🇺

Lastly, our Forwards...

Spoiler

From the Calgary Wranglers and the country of Switzerland, Daniel Janser, @Daniel Janser! 🇨🇭🇪🇺

From the Moscow Menace and the country of Greece, Nico Pearce, @Spartan 🇬🇷🇪🇺

From the D.C. Dragons and the country of Ireland, Ronan Lavelle, @Arce! 🇮🇪🇪🇺

From the Calgary Wranglers and the country of Portugal, Leandro Goncalves, @leandrofg! 🇵🇹🇪🇺

From the Prague Phantoms and the country of France, Perry Laperriere, @KaleebtheMighty! 🇫🇷🇪🇺

From the Prague Phantoms and the country of Ireland, John Jameson, @Frank🇮🇪🇪🇺

--

Now that I have you here...

I would like to thank each and every single one of you for our small conversation and for having accepted my invitation to play for this great team!

In other news, here's the link for you to join our World Cup Discordhttps://discord.gg/YDbdbQxp. (This also applies if you happen to be a fan and/or are just reading this post).

Let's get that Gold! 🥇

Edited by leandrofg

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Daniel Janser said:

I just noticed with much delay that all the player with a KGW signature stick were in the final of the S86 WC and that the team with more customized sticks won the gold medal. Coincidence? I doubt it...

@Triller

That is a crazy coincidence!  I didn't really have a selection criteria other than who was topping the stats at the time and who I figured would reply back lol Very cool advertising campaign for KGW though lol