Claimed:Laichly Rift's Pajodcast Episode 99 - The Not So Penultimate Episode

Devise

The all-time teams are pretty cool, but even as someone who's been here since S26, this is still kind of hard for me to do because I don't know too much about anything before then.

If you guys are talking about that new thing I think you're talking about, it may be a good idea to do it at the trade deadline, in order to give those who it may affect time to make plans.

Don't think Riga's cap situation is that bad for this season.

If you can get to the Cup, you don't necessarily have to be the better team to win. Obviously the two teams can't be night and day from each other, and not to sound cliche, but in a 7 game series, anything can happen.

You guys said yourself that the roster that Riga has during the regular season isn't going to be the roster that we go into the playoffs with. Of course we're going to struggle with only 6 or 7 players on our roster at this point, especially against the top teams in the league. Fjorsstrom signed for 3 seasons, not 1. 

STHS doesn't work on Windows 8? That's good to know.

It would be really cool if Knight was to come back full-time.

The all-time teams are pretty cool, but even as someone who's been here since S26, this is still kind of hard for me to do because I don't know too much about anything before then.

If you guys are talking about that new thing I think you're talking about, it may be a good idea to do it at the trade deadline, in order to give those who it may affect time to make plans.

Don't think Riga's cap situation is that bad for this season.

If you can get to the Cup, you don't necessarily have to be the better team to win. Obviously the two teams can't be night and day from each other, and not to sound cliche, but in a 7 game series, anything can happen.

You guys said yourself that the roster that Riga has during the regular season isn't going to be the roster that we go into the playoffs with. Of course we're going to struggle with only 6 or 7 players on our roster at this point, especially against the top teams in the league. Fjorsstrom signed for 3 seasons, not 1. 

STHS doesn't work on Windows 8? That's good to know.

It would be really cool if Knight was to come back full-time.

I'm really looking forward to your run with Riga. Obviously you guys are all in this season, but I'm curious what the future holds for you guys past this season and going on further. I think you have the chops to really do some damage, so I'm eager to see how it all plays out. 

I'm really looking forward to your run with Riga. Obviously you guys are all in this season, but I'm curious what the future holds for you guys past this season and going on further. I think you have the chops to really do some damage, so I'm eager to see how it all plays out. 

back to back to back cups obviously

I hope a sarcasm smiley wasn't needed.

Okay I am.

Hahaha.

Hahahaha.

Good to have goals little one. But in reality....fucking no. As sure as Laich is a scrub, Wolf is simply not anywhere yet. Nice try though. One of these days you'll have a real conversation about your player. One of these days...

Hahaha.

Hahahaha.

Good to have goals little one. But in reality....fucking no. As sure as Laich is a scrub, Wolf is simply not anywhere yet. Nice try though. One of these days you'll have a real conversation about your player. One of these days...

I am already better than Laich though. Look at the stats like I stated above.

I am already better than Laich though. Look at the stats like I stated above.

I never said you weren't better than Laich. A dummy with a pair of skates in. But on the par of Tordahl? Put your arrogance aside for a minute please child. 

I never said you weren't better than Laich. A dummy with a pair of skates in. But on the par of Tordahl? Put your arrogance aside for a minute please child.

He's has 3 more points and not too many hits above me, How am I not close to his level? Anybody with half a brain or anyone who wasn't sucking booms dick would know he's not he best player n the league.

I have a picture of Devise's face when Wolf has a better career than Laich. *flies away to the future*

A pair of hobo's could have a better career than Laich. Nobody is arguing that. 

The fact is Kesler seems to think he's as good as a multiple individual award winner and 100+ point player. How about you bet your career on it Kesler? If you don't finish with more points than Tordahl, you retire your player and retire from the VHL? Or alternatively you can shut the fuck up and enjoy being a younger solid player who will get his time in the VHL and stop talking shit every time anyone ever says something. Man wouldn't that be fantastic? 

A pair of hobo's could have a better career than Laich. Nobody is arguing that. 

The fact is Kesler seems to think he's as good as a multiple individual award winner and 100+ point player. How about you bet your career on it Kesler? If you don't finish with more points than Tordahl, you retire your player and retire from the VHL? Or alternatively you can shut the fuck up and enjoy being a younger solid player who will get his time in the VHL and stop talking shit every time anyone ever says something. Man wouldn't that be fantastic? 

You realize he's in high school right? That teen angst though.