Claimed:Laichly Rift's Pajodcast Episode 99 - The Not So Penultimate Episode

Devise

A pair of hobo's could have a better career than Laich. Nobody is arguing that. 

The fact is Kesler seems to think he's as good as a multiple individual award winner and 100+ point player. How about you bet your career on it Kesler? If you don't finish with more points than Tordahl, you retire your player and retire from the VHL? Or alternatively you can shut the fuck up and enjoy being a younger solid player who will get his time in the VHL and stop talking shit every time anyone ever says something. Man wouldn't that be fantastic?

Iam gonna have to think about that proposition. I'll be sure to let my agent know to remind me in a few.

A pair of hobo's could have a better career than Laich. Nobody is arguing that. 

The fact is Kesler seems to think he's as good as a multiple individual award winner and 100+ point player. How about you bet your career on it Kesler? If you don't finish with more points than Tordahl, you retire your player and retire from the VHL? Or alternatively you can shut the fuck up and enjoy being a younger solid player who will get his time in the VHL and stop talking shit every time anyone ever says something. Man wouldn't that be fantastic? 

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic. He also said mini in fairness. 

I believe...

I can die? Just stab myself and I'll never see with my own two eyes. I believe that I can rip apart my own hopes and dreams. My life will be nothing but misery and destruction. It's only the pain of a thousand deaths all wrapped into one. Or maybe it's not. Maybe it's all an illusion. Instead I'll wake up inside a maze, life being a haze, as the rain drops onto my forehead. I'll be on a beach, an ice cold beer in my hand. The moon glowing onto the beach and the ocean. Or maybe I'll be frozen, cold, fighting off death. Wondering why I'm still holding on with every breath? Or maybe I'll be sick, bed ridden, every blink seems like a wish that I'd been given....