Delete the E.

Spartan

22 hours ago, twists said:

There's a reason everyone wants to trade their first round pick for seconds. The goal of the draft is typically get clickers that are active. They'll stay down longer, etc. It's a horrible system.

You could make the same competitive argument for the VHLM, the only “difference” is the official stance on the VHLM is to develop members while the VHLE is encouraged/given permission to be more competitive.

Obviously the real solution is a revolution to join me in becoming a VHLE lifer. 

16 hours ago, Spartan said:

Could try and look at active/IA numbers across all leagues, will not be a short-term project though

The VHLE, as of last night, has 34 active forwards, 18 active defensemen, and 6 active goalies. Current M population is 60 forwards, 23 defensemen, 11 goalies. Let's say the M absorbs all the E players. Population would be 94 forwards, 41 defensemen, and 17 goalies. From that, every M team would roughly have a 9-4-2. 

7 minutes ago, Grape said:

The VHLE, as of last night, has 34 active forwards, 18 active defensemen, and 6 active goalies. Current M population is 60 forwards, 23 defensemen, 11 goalies. Let's say the M absorbs all the E players. Population would be 94 forwards, 41 defensemen, and 17 goalies. From that, every M team would roughly have a 9-4-2. 

0 chance we take the entire 200-400 bracket. Would not go well with 30-60 TPE first gens. I'd need to do a much granular breakdown with 50 TPE intervals for brackets between 0 and 400.

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

0 chance we take the entire 200-400 bracket. Would not go well with 30-60 TPE first gens. I'd need to do a much granular breakdown with 50 TPE intervals for brackets between 0 and 400.

Bring Yukon back 😈

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

Yea I figured that. This was moreorless just a general breakdown. I can break it down into 50 TPE intervals soon.

13 minutes ago, Grape said:

Yea I figured that. This was moreorless just a general breakdown. I can break it down into 50 TPE intervals soon.

I've got time tonight, appreciate it though 

40 minutes ago, Spartan said:

I've done the M and E so far, still thinking some things through. I guess this will update whenever I add the VHL counts too.

Unless we qualify actives differently Bratislava's numbers are wrong

38 minutes ago, rory said:

Unless we qualify actives differently Bratislava's numbers are wrong

K what do you have?

Edit: Added Glendenning (Cole came back after 6 months for 1 update huh), Williams and Hickman. Thought they were long IA ngl.

Edited by Spartan