VHL Recruitment - Seeking Information

Howdy folks! I have a super short survey that I'm asking people to participate in. Mainly, I'm curious to see the average age of VHL users and their primary way of consuming information and entertainment. This will help me give direction to recruitment and retention, plus could spark some interesting conversations and ideas regarding the VHL. Of course, participation is voluntary and your responses WILL NOT be shared with anyone. The only person who will see your name and age together is me. Still, if you're not comfortable sharing that information, feel free to write "Anonymous" as your name. 

Also, @Members :D 

Edited by thadthrasher

This a bit of a interest survey since I would actually take majority of my media via Newspaper, print, magazine etc.... except for where I doesn`t offer such media in English and has forced me to head on-line to get my information via podcast, videos etc.... 

So maybe add a question about how you consume your information if the different language that you know and if the main source of the material provided is either in your native tongue or a different language. As I think we have a few players from other places like myself so might throw off the survey!!