S89 Vancouver Wolves Alphas (Captains)

:que:  Vancouver Wolves Alphas   :que:

The long prevailing thoughts has been that wolf packs are socially structured under strict dominance hierarchy controlled by an Alpha male and his female pairs, with the other pack members aligned in a pecking order. The Alpha Status implies intense competition among pack members to improve and/or obtain the highest rank. But it is actually more accurate to refer to the pack leaders as Dominate breeder, subordinate breeder and subordinate non-breeders. So, without much more waffling around about the pack structure; who is the dominate breeder and his subordinate breeders?

Captain (Dominate Breeder)

Spoiler

Pierre Emile Bouchard @Gaikoku-hito

Entering his third season as Captain, the defender will look for a bit of a bounce back season after he struggled slightly and never lived up to his award-winning form for previous year. With Brain Payne being brought into the team should put even more pressure on the defender. Two All-star defenders and can both survive and then thrive together on the same team? We will soon find out

Assistant Captain (subordinate breeder)

Spoiler

Dogwood Maple  @dogwoodmaple

Simple put this player was outstanding last season and was award as the team MVP among other awards. He will be looked upon to lead the offense alongside Henry Eagles as the two players really worked well together. Will it continue this season?

Assistant Captain (subordinate breeder) 

Spoiler

Nico Pearce @Spartan

Most won`t remember the fact that Nico was the team Captain during the magical run to the Continental Cup and victory over this former team, the Prague Phantoms. That is due to the fact that Nico jumped on the sword for the Wolves that season claiming he wasn`t playing well and should be traded and that is what happened to the Captain in S86 as his trade actually lead to the turnaround of the Wolves season and in the end the Championship. Fast-forward and Nico is back for one last chance at a Championship with Vancouver. Will he be the sacrificial lamb again this time around?

Honorary Assistant (subordinate breeder)

Spoiler

Henry Eagles @Greg_Di

Simple put a classy, stand-up and professional VHL player; stepping aside and handing the assistant to Nico Pearce was a seeming less classy act. Clearly shows the current depth of the team leadership group and the cores belief that the team is more important than one’s own individual accolades. True one of the leaders of the team even if he is only an honorary assistant this season. Can he lead the team and the league in goals this season?

white wolf GIF

Let`s congratulate our Alphas with a large Howl!!

"Ahh-wooooooo"

@Tate @Kylrad@Gaikoku-hito@Scurvy@VattghernCZ@STZ@JB123@Spartan @Greg_Di@dogwoodmaple@Frank

Edited by Gaikoku-hito

7 hours ago, jacobcarson877 said:

I really hated this.

Congrats everyone?

Yeah, I know this feeling every time I walk into another teams LR or look at their announcements I am like:

Awkward The Simpsons GIF

Nope, I just cannot do it!!