Conference Semi Finals: Game 6

VHL Games

• MexicanCow123 changed the title to Conference Semi Finals: Game 6
1 minute ago, thadthrasher said:

Well played, Seattle @Banackock! It was a great series, and I was holding my breath the entire time.

You don’t have to be nice, Thaddy haha.. 😛 There’s too much ass kissing in the league and people afraid to be honest, haha. You can be honest. Seattle should have, could have and NYA did it. 

GO NYA!! :)  Fuck the Wolves. 

Just now, Banackock said:

You don’t have to be nice, Thaddy

Listen, for the first time as a GM in the VHL I've brought a team into the playoffs, and many say we have absolutely no business being here. But, with all of that in mind, it truly is a honor to have squared off against you for this first in my VHL career. No butt kissing here, just genuine respect!

Just now, thadthrasher said:

Listen, for the first time as a GM in the VHL I've brought a team into the playoffs, and many say we have absolutely no business being here. But, with all of that in mind, it truly is a honor to have squared off against you for this first in my VHL career. No butt kissing here, just genuine respect!

Oh yeah, I just meant about how Seattle played. Haha. We could have played a lot better but overall had a very strong team that did very well. Cant complain and surely can’t argue about NYA’s results. 

Maybe NYA cup next! GM’s seem to love it in their first season and then never again hehe

5 minutes ago, Banackock said:

You don’t have to be nice, Thaddy haha.. 😛 There’s too much ass kissing in the league and people afraid to be honest, haha. You can be honest. Seattle should have, could have and NYA did it. 

GO NYA!! :)  Fuck the Wolves. 

teddy bear hockey GIF by Charlotte Checkers

Just now, scoop said:

:) is just so outdated. Try this! 🙂

I miss those old ones so much! I was on SHL the other day and they had all the old school ones from LR forum days and damn…

Golden sim years. 

1 minute ago, Banackock said:

Hey, at least you can take the season off losing to us for once. Woooooo! #FeelGood

Cups since Season 86

Van 1 

Sea 0

:cheers:

As long as Vancouver doesn't win, we'll have had a stretch of eight seasons with eight unique champions for the first time since Season 33 so that's pretty neat. Granted, it was cooler when it happened back then when there were only 10 teams in the league (and only eight for most of that stretch).

I of course am rooting for New York regardless, but a Davos win would okay as well. Prague I don't want to win because they traded me, which was upsetting because the Prague sig that I had made for my player was my favorite of all.