Night talks w/ the Nighthawks! S89 post-season Ft. KaleebtheMighty, frescoelmo, & DarkSpyro

DarkSpyro

A rundown about the Malmo Nighthawks for their S89 season, post-season, and what the near future holds for the team. Featuring Nighthawks GM @KaleebtheMighty along side the player manger for the Nighthawks Top Defensemen Malum Maellard @frescoelmo and the player manager for Nighthawks Starting Goaltender Ash Sparks @DarkSpyro.

Teammate mentions:

@JCV @Yahtzee @ThePerfectNut @Greg_Di @Advantage @qripll @jakkysosa @scoop@Spaz @Emperor_Fun

Prospect mentions:

@comrade cat @hylands @RJMW @LastGoon007

**we also mentioned users outside of our system, but too many to tag so bear with me🙏🏻**

Happy listening and.. Goooooo~ Nighthawks!

-DarkSpyro🔥⚡

Edited by DarkSpyro

Great listen! You guys are in for a great season! Sorry to burst your bubble here a bit @DarkSpyro, but the stat in the index that lists as "empty net goals" refers to the number of times you were pulled and the other team scored. A limitation of STHS is that goalies cannot score. Side note, I had no idea you lived in Mount Hope, I played golf there last weekend lol!

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Sorry to burst your bubble here a bit @DarkSpyro, but the stat in the index that lists as "empty net goals" refers to the number of times you were pulled and the other team scored. A limitation of STHS is that goalies cannot score. Side note, I had no idea you lived in Mount Hope, I played golf there last weekend lol!

First off that suuuuucks I assumed but you’re right, STHS won’t let goalies score 😂 dammit one can dream!

No way!!! Dude I live down the street from THAT exact golf course, you probably drove by my house several times and we didn’t even know! 😂