Rex Wolffe Gregor @oilmandan

GOALIE

Jakab Holik Award - Goalie Showcase

Clueless Wallob @DMaximus

33-26-5 -- .927SV%-- 2.41GAA -- 5SO

BONUS 

Spirit Bear Award - 

Randy Bobandy

The Spirit Bear award is chosen each off-season by the GM of the Bears. There could be a lot of reasons why a member might be chosen and each season an explanation will/might be given. It's a thank you. It's an appreciation of what you've done for Seattle or maybe through that the VHL. You're deserving! Maybe you've overcome something crazy in life or have kicked it up an extra notch in the VHL TPE earning department. It's a good award for good things that are good. So, what's the catch?

The winner picks a charity of their choosing (I'd like to know why IF you're comfortable with sharing) and I will donate $10! I know it isn't much, but it's something.. and I mean, think of if I would have started this in Season 49.

Randy Bobandy, also known by their member name as @AJW, is an absolute gem to me. He was never really part of the S67 dynasty Bears which drew a good group of us lads like Berocka, Dok, IR, Rayz, Frosty, oilmandan, etc together - but over time, with his last player and this player, he's become a VHL brother to me. He's helped huge with the team, is incredibly loyal and is always promoting activity and positive vibes in the locker room. All while tackling school and going crazy with football! The guy is awesome and is a perfect example of a Seattle Bear! Unfortunately their time with the Bears was cut short this season, but their accomplishments and efforts will never be forgotten by myself and despite them being gone, they will always be a Bear and more importantly, a VHL brother! I asked AJ, "What's a charity fund/organization that you would donate to if you could right now? and why?" over snapchat and they mentioned that they don't have any specifics and would like to help out some homeless foundation/community. Last season we went with Boyle Street in Edmonton after Tavish DeGroot (Rory)  took home the first ever Spirit Bear Award! With a quick Google search, I find that Los Angeles has the highest homeless population, along with California leading the way. With that being said, I went ahead and made a $10.40 (to help cover fees) towards the Los Angeles Mission Homeless Shelter. Thank you @AJW for everything you've done for Seattle, myself and the VHL. Though... you did leave me on read ;) 

t2hyXgr.jpeg

DMEN

Mitch Higgins Award - Top Overall D-man
Rex Wolffe Gregor @oilmandan

Maxim Kovalchuk Award - Top Offensive D-man

Patrice Reynaud Award - Top Defensive D-man

I'm guessing I was the only defenseman on the team