The Curse is real?

Gaikoku-hito

Is the Curse real?   

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Magic I Curse You GIF by Vinnie Camilleri

Is the Curse real?

It was a dark dreary typical day in Vancouver with the usual rain falling down in early October and the Wolves were getting ready for a new season. Management was tucked away in the office discussing whatever they discuss during the off-season; I think it is players movements and new salary contracts. A few of the players were just hanging around the locker room and having a nice little chat about the contract extensions signed by Assistant Captain Dogwood Maple @dogwoodmaple and Captain Pierre Emile Bouchard @Gaikoku-hito, which would see the two long servicing players retire as Wolves.

All of the sudden the door of the management office swung open with a bang and out stormed the GM @Frank known for his quick trigger finger; the gunslinger of trades. It had been a rather quiet off-season for the Wolves so far as the team had a few holes to fill and an aging goaltender that would need replaced sooner or later.

@Frank looked around the Locker room with a smirk and wink in his eyes, looked at who was in the locker room and stated flatly, “You, You, you and yup you into my office now!!”

The players looked at each confused but didn`t question the GM as one by one they walked into his office. First was the Captain Pierre Emile Bouchard @Gaikoku-hito, followed by assistant Dogwood Maple @dogwoodmaple, assistant Wann Kerr @VattghernCZ and young budding star Oreo McFleury @JB123. Bouchard started to sit down and @Frank gave him that look that said don`t; adding in a cool voice,” This won`t take long!!”

On the desk were four pieces of paper colored differently; one baby blue, another red & grey, the third was purple and last one was dark blue with red trim. He handed each player a single piece of paper and stated;” The team is going in a different direction and your services is no longer required!!” Each player mouths dropped and hung wide open as they couldn`t or wouldn`t register what the GM has just stated.  

Pierre Emile Bouchard @Gaikoku-hito was the first to open his paper, the baby blue one handed to him by the GM; It read:

You have been traded to Helsinki titans for more than what I think you are worth as S92 HSK 1st & Lloyd Braun, Now go collect you things and be gone within an hour.

“Are you serious?” Bouchard could be heard mumbling as he left the management office.

The remaining player looked shocked but all quickly realized that they too had been traded, slowly looking down at the piece of paper in front of them. Dogwood Maple @dogwoodmaple was next to open his piece of paper the purple one and as he did so stated,” Prague purple.”

@Frank quickly interrupted with a “No you idiot!! Even worse!! Wah wah!!”

Maple looked down and uttered “Davos”

Oreo McFleury @JB123 was next to look at his paper, the red & grey one.

With @Frank grinning;” Since you stated you wanted to be traded!!”

McFleury looked up slowly and stated “but I never asked to be traded.”

“Well, that doesn`t matter now does it” added Frank coolly!!

Last in the room as was Wann Kerr @VattghernCZ; “I knew it; I just knew it!! The day you handed me that letter to put on my sweater!! I knew it”

@Frank looked puzzled by Kerr response; “What do you mean? What did you know?”

“The Cruse is real!! The one where you trade all your Captains!! Yeah, it is real!!” stated a crying Kerr.

Is there really a curse in Vancouver where if you are appointed Captain than your time is short with the team?

And just another story of an Evil GM trading away all his players!! Wah Wha!!!

George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

Disclaimer* Not all character may or may not be portrayed as they really are in real life. The story above may or may be complete truthful and was made for the sole purpose of entertainment or something like that!!

Edited by Gaikoku-hito

2 hours ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

Magic I Curse You GIF by Vinnie Camilleri

Is the Curse real?

It was a dark dreary typical day in Vancouver with the usual rain falling down in early October and the Wolves were getting ready for a new season. Management was tucked away in the office discussing whatever they discuss during the off-season; I think it is players movements and new salary contracts. A few of the players were just hanging around the locker room and having a nice little chat about the contract extensions signed by Assistant Captain Dogwood Maple @dogwoodmaple and Captain Pierre Emile Bouchard @Gaikoku-hito, which would see the two long servicing players retire as Wolves.

All of the sudden the door of the management office swung open with a bang and out stormed the GM @Frank known for his quick trigger finger; the gunslinger of trades. It had been a rather quiet off-season for the Wolves so far as the team had a few holes to fill and an aging goaltender that would need replaced sooner or later.

@Frank looked around the Locker room with a smirk and wink in his eyes, looked at who was in the locker room and stated flatly, “You, You, you and yup you into my office now!!”

The players looked at each confused but didn`t question the GM as one by one they walked into his office. First was the Captain Pierre Emile Bouchard @Gaikoku-hito, followed by assistant Dogwood Maple @dogwoodmaple, assistant Wann Kerr @VattghernCZ and young budding star Oreo McFleury @JB123. Bouchard started to sit down and @Frank gave him that look that said don`t; adding in a cool voice,” This won`t take long!!”

On the desk were four pieces of paper colored differently; one baby blue, another red & grey, the third was purple and last one was dark blue with red trim. He handed each player a single piece of paper and stated;” The team is going in a different direction and your services is no longer required!!” Each player mouths dropped and hung wide open as they could or would register what the GM has just stated.  

Pierre Emile Bouchard @Gaikoku-hito was the first to open his paper, the baby blue one handed to him by the GM; It read:

You have been traded to Helsinki titans for more than what I think you are worth as S92 HSK 1st & Lloyd Braun, Now go collect you things and be gone within an hour.

“Are you serious?” Bouchard could be heard mumbling as he left the management office.

The remaining player looked shocked but all quickly realized that too had been traded, slowly looking down at the piece of paper in front of them. Dogwood Maple @dogwoodmaple was next to open his piece of paper the purple one and as he did so stated,” Prague purple.”

@Frank quickly interrupted with a “No you idiot!! Even worse!! Wah wah!!”

Maple looked down and uttered “Davos”

Oreo McFleury @JB123 was next to look at his paper, the red & grey one.

With @Frank grinning;” Since you stated you wanted to be traded!!”

McFleury looked up slowly and stated “but I never asked to be traded.”

“Well, that doesn`t matter now does it” added Frank coolly!!

Last in the room as was Wann Kerr @VattghernCZ; “I knew it; I just knew it!! The day you handed me that letter to put on my sweater!! I knew it”

@Frank looked puzzled by Kerr response; “What do you mean? What did you know?”

“The Cruse is real!! The one where you trade all your Captains!! Yeah, it is real!!” stated a crying Kerr.

Is there really a curse in Vancouver where if you are appointed Captain than your time is short with the team?

And just another story of an Evil GM trading away all his players!! Wah Wha!!!

George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

Disclaimer* Not all character may or may not be portrayed as they really are in real life. The story above may or may be complete truthful and was made for the sole purpose of entertainment or something like that!!

the curse go even farther with Nico Pearce @Spartan  getting trade as Captain during the trade deadline the season Vancouver won the cup and the offseason after the championship parade it was Alexandre Leduc and Biggie Cheese time to get traded.  who were both  assistant 

Edited by Lemorse7

5 hours ago, Lemorse7 said:

the curse go even farther with Nico Pearce @Spartan  getting trade as Captain during the trade deadline the season Vancouver won the cup and the offseason after the championship parade it was Alexandre Leduc and Biggie Cheese time to get traded.  who were both  assistant 

Yes, I was going to add the history but somehow knew someone else was going to add this aspect in!! LOL!!

It was 50/50 between you and @Spartan !! LOL!!

S85 Captains - Alexandre Leduc @Lemorse7 ,Nico Pearce @Spartan , Nathan Powers @JB123

S86 Captains - Nico Pearce @Spartan , Alexandre Leduc @Lemorse7 & Biggie Cheese @a_Ferk

Traded - Nico Pearce for Sergey Preobrazhensky and a bag of pucks. Sacrifice to STHS accepted Vancouver Wins Cup!!

Traded - Biggie Cheese @a_Ferk traded the same day as Continental Cup win and Alexandre Leduc @Lemorse7 for 1st rounder. Sacrifice to STHS accepted Vancouver wins Victory Cup.

S87 Captains - Pierre Emile Bouchard @Gaikoku-hito, Dogwood Maple @dogwoodmaple & Sergey Preobrazhensky @Bulduray_1

Traded - Sergey Preobrazhensky. STHS accepted sacrifice but not enough

S88 Captains - Pierre Emile Bouchard @Gaikoku-hito, Dogwood Maple @dogwoodmaple & Henry Eagles @Greg_Di (no Sacrifice )

S89 Captain - Pierre Emile Bouchard @Gaikoku-hito, Dogwood Maple @dogwoodmaple & Nico Pearce @Spartan

Traded - Henry Eagles

S90 Captains - Pierre Emile Bouchard @Gaikoku-hito, Dogwood Maple @dogwoodmaple & Wann Kerr @VattghernCZ

Traded - Pierre Emile Bouchard, Dogwood Maple & Wann Kerr

S91 - ???

S92 - Victory Cup and Continental Cup Champions are Vancouver Wolves or the cost of sacrificing captains might be too expensive!! LOL!!