Favorite NHL Team Tag

Gustav

With all the options we have to tag ourselves on our account and on our posts, I think it would be fun to give us a tag for our favorite real-life team. Something that would look like this:

1wSTDgb.png

With most posts taking up tons of room what with menu options and sigs, I don't see anything against an extra line or two. I also just like the idea of being able to connect with people based on this sort of thing. Perhaps I'd say hi to a random Sabres fan I come across or have an easier time avoiding Leafs fans.

9 minutes ago, Rin said:

I will gladly fly my team flag so elitist Canadian hockey fans can bully me for enjoying a sport

Joking aside, I think it's a great idea

It's been four and a half years and this is probably the first time we've agreed on "here's a change I think the league should make." Good shit.

4 minutes ago, rory said:

Damn sorry didn't know your opinion on the pronouns section like that

That's right, get with reality and have your pronouns stick to like 8ish characters max or whatever.

On 11/28/2023 at 11:49 AM, Beketov said:

Yes you certainly wouldn't want bloat....

Screen Shot 2023-11-28 at 1.49.21 PM.png

Yeah whatever you do don't go to his profile on mobile... 

On 11/27/2023 at 9:38 PM, Gustav said:

With all the options we have to tag ourselves on our account and on our posts, I think it would be fun to give us a tag for our favorite real-life team. Something that would look like this:

1wSTDgb.png

With most posts taking up tons of room what with menu options and sigs, I don't see anything against an extra line or two. I also just like the idea of being able to connect with people based on this sort of thing. Perhaps I'd say hi to a random Sabres fan I come across or have an easier time avoiding Leafs fans.

I don't know if there's any other Stars fans here, but would be neat to see! 

On 11/28/2023 at 2:09 PM, Mysterious_Fish said:

No, the problem is ALWAYS Habs fans. Aka french people

bruh always the leafs fans must been fun seeing Florida kick your ass in the playoffs huh? might happen again this season aswell

Edited by comrade cat

51 minutes ago, comrade cat said:

bruh always the leafs fans must been fun seeing Florida kick your ass in the playoffs huh? might happen again this season aswell

it doesn't, I expected it, I wanted to face Boston in the 2nd cause I knew we would never have a chance if Florida was our 2nd round opponent cause if they beat Boston then they would have a ton of momentum. So wasnt a real shock