Town of Salem #29

Gustav

10 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

a lot of quiet peeps in this game 

Hard to participate when I'm getting roleblocked on a nightly basis tbh

24 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

Hard to participate when I'm getting roleblocked on a nightly basis tbh

Well the fact that mafia got a kill last night helps you a lot.

The fact that you didn't claim yesterday is still sus

6 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

Well the fact that mafia got a kill last night helps you a lot.

The fact that you didn't claim yesterday is still sus

Actually I take it all back, and our reasoning yesterday was flawed.

There is both a GF and mafioso in this game. So both would need to be blocked for there to be no mafia kills.

So either both jhatty and Doom are GF and mafioso. Or mafia just hit someone with defense on n1.

12 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

So either both jhatty and Doom are GF and mafioso. Or mafia just hit someone with defense on n1.

Yesterday you voted for Doom when others went for our Arso. Shall I assume you're happy to vote for Doom again?

VOTE DOOMSDAY

1 - woog

16 minutes ago, woog said:

Yesterday you voted for Doom when others went for our Arso. Shall I assume you're happy to vote for Doom again?

VOTE DOOMSDAY

1 - woog

Actually I'd rather vote for someone who hasn't posted anything so far this game. Though I understand that being a new player makes things harder.

@Cartripp14 what's your role? What have you been up to each night?

1 hour ago, Ptyrell said:

Actually I take it all back, and our reasoning yesterday was flawed.

There is both a GF and mafioso in this game. So both would need to be blocked for there to be no mafia kills.

Lemorse said they were attacked N1, them being arso confirms that they would have had defense.

I'm also fine to push a quiet person

Forgot about this tbh

It's possible Hatty and Dooms are both Maf and we were extremely lucky N1 to block both of them. It's also possible Mafia was just being quiet on purpose.

We should push for a quieter citizen to claim.

1 minute ago, GoodLeftUndone said:

Forgot about this tbh

It's possible Hatty and Dooms are both Maf and we were extremely lucky N1 to block both of them. It's also possible Mafia was just being quiet on purpose.

We should push for a quieter citizen to claim.

I wouldn't be shocked if the maf was pushing lemorse to prevent him from igniting them n2 and then I did them a favour anyways

I am the lookout. Been on our jailor rory both nights. The same 2 other people have visited him both nights, and seem likely to be TPs to me.

I would like to request that the player who has been on rory whose 2nd letter in their name is one of the first 8 letters of the alphabet starts protecting me at night. I figure that's OK with you @rory?

Let's get some more claims out there. This is a big game, so it's going to take a little while to filter through everyone. Even if you don't have anything useful to say, getting your claim out there starts to reduce the room for evils to hide and still helps. Even if you've accomplished nothing so far, claiming still helps.

2 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

I am the lookout. Been on our jailor rory both nights. The same 2 other people have visited him both nights, and seem likely to be TPs to me.

I would like to request that the player who has been on rory whose 2nd letter in their name is one of the first 8 letters of the alphabet starts protecting me at night. I figure that's OK with you @rory?

Let's get some more claims out there. This is a big game, so it's going to take a little while to filter through everyone. Even if you don't have anything useful to say, getting your claim out there starts to reduce the room for evils to hide and still helps. Even if you've accomplished nothing so far, claiming still helps.

Was omg not on me?

9 minutes ago, rory said:

Was omg not on me?

He was not, and also did not leave a will to say where he went.

I'm guessing he figured in a 20 person game that he didn't need to be. Curious though why he didn't leave a will.

@omgitshim SUS

1 minute ago, Ptyrell said:

He was not, and also did not leave a will to say where he went.

I'm guessing he figured in a 20 person game that he didn't need to be. Curious though why he didn't leave a will.

@omgitshim SUS

Could leave the door to a forger open

6 minutes ago, Dadam30 said:

so far what i know is i'm still sus about ricer. 
I personally would look into him. but no killings night one is odd in my opinion. 

And what about ricer is sus exactly?