DCD/MOS; S93

VHL Bot

Can someone explain this to me? 

94 is deep, with like 16 notable names.. and they move their pick for.. 19th? Fuck, you could have had 17th from me. Please tell me this shit trade is conditions lol

Edited by Banackock

The trade makes sense when you understand what I assume D.C. ( frostbeard ) is likely looking to draft at 19th OV; which is one of the remaining goaltenders in the draft. He doesn`t have 1st this season but needs to draft a goalie to replace Henry Tucker Jr so he will be hoping that Aleksanteri Kaskiniemi-Kekkonen, Ondrej Vencko or Herald Benson will be available. Bit of a risk since I think a few more teams are drafting goalies in the first round than the mock showed but with no goalies in next season draft it might be worth the gamble. I think I would have waited until draft started and few picks before 19th to see if a goaltender was still available but sometimes you have to be a risk taker!!

54 minutes ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

The trade makes sense when you understand what I assume D.C. ( frostbeard ) is likely looking to draft at 19th OV; which is one of the remaining goaltenders in the draft. He doesn`t have 1st this season but needs to draft a goalie to replace Henry Tucker Jr so he will be hoping that Aleksanteri Kaskiniemi-Kekkonen, Ondrej Vencko or Herald Benson will be available. Bit of a risk since I think a few more teams are drafting goalies in the first round than the mock showed but with no goalies in next season draft it might be worth the gamble. I think I would have waited until draft started and few picks before 19th to see if a goaltender was still available but sometimes you have to be a risk taker!!

Those two Bulls, not a risk at all - AJW, Houston Bulls GM🔥

7 minutes ago, AJW said:

Those two Bulls, not a risk at all - AJW, Houston Bulls GM🔥

Wait I misread your message… still, Both beauty goaltenders!!

Edited by AJW