S92 Seattle Bears Season Awards

:sea: S92 Seattle Bears Season Awards :sea:

Clap On GIF

Last season Seattle went through quite the rebuild. Not a lot of players on the roster, but everyone understood the assignment. Chances were favourable to stack up the losses, despite trades and line movement. What was most important was trying to have our players statistically produce and continue on with our mission with the goal in our sights. It was quiet, but things have turned around huge for us as we enter into S93. Congrats to those of S92!

ALL PLAYERS

Regular Season:

Markus Strauss Award - Most Goals
Severus Targaryen (40) @Banackock

Hulk Hogan Award - Most Assists

Severus Targaryen (49) @Banackock

Felix Peters Award - Most Points Award

Severus Targaryen (89)  @Banackock

Gabriel McMVP Award 

Severus Targaryen and SEA G @Banackock

James Lefevre Award - Most Penalty Minutes

Womp Womp Womp Womp Womp Jr (115) @AdamEss

Karsten Olsen Award - Most Hits

Toby Kadachi (289) @ROOKIE745

Heavyweight Belt - Most Fights

Toby Kadachi (4) @Rookie

Matt Thompson Award - Most Shots Blocked

Simons Worst Nightmare (251) @zepheter

Timothy Brown Award - Most Game Winning Goals

Lorenzo Cobberson (4) @Hendrix Cobberson

Vyacheslav Smirnov Award - Top Rookie Award

NA

DMEN

Mitch Higgins Award - Top Overall D-man
Simons Worst Nightmare @zepheter

Maxim Kovalchuk Award - Top Offensive D-man

Patrice Reynaud Award - Top Defensive D-man

GOALIE

Jakab Holik Award - Goalie Showcase

Justin Lion  @Emperor_Fun

11-40-4 - .916SV% - 3.90GAA - 1SO

⭐ BONUS ⭐

Spirit Bear Award - @zepheter

About the Award:

Spoiler

The Spirit Bear award is chosen each off-season by the GM of the Bears. There could be a lot of reasons why a member might be chosen and each season an explanation will/might be given. It's a thank you. It's an appreciation of what you've done for Seattle or maybe through that the VHL. You're deserving! Maybe you've overcome something crazy in life or have kicked it up an extra notch in the VHL TPE earning department. It's a good award for good things that are good. So, what's the catch?

The winner picks a charity of their choosing (I'd like to know why IF you're comfortable with sharing) and I will donate $10! I know it isn't much, but it's something.. and I mean, think of if I would have started this in Season 49.

Odin Omdalh, Florida Man, Dylan Doyle and Simons Worst Nightmare. 3 of those names have played for Seattle franchises throughout their times. @zepheter has suited up in 121 with Florida Man, 576 with Omdahl and 150 so far with Simons Worst Nightmare for a total of 847 games with the Seattle Bears Franchise. Over this time, they've scored 188 goals, 452 assists, 640 points, 813 hits and blocked 1,730 shots during the regular season. They helped hoist 3 Continental Cups with the Seattle Bears in S71, S73 and S77. They're one of the most loyal Bears in the history of Seattle and they're always there to chit chat in the locker room. They're an excellent example of putting the Team first and would do anything for their teammates to be better and for the team to win. Good dude and I'm very happy to have had the opportunity for you to be such a historic member when it comes to the Seattle franchise. It's very fitting that you get one of these awards with SEATTLE!

1wjASvM.jpeg

As I mentioned HERE! in Bana Blabs #101, I'll be topping up the donation with an extra $9, 1 for every game we went over for the Anti-Spirit award. Thank you for everything you do and have done for myself, Seattle and the VHL. Appreciate you. Love you long time brother.

xd1I139.jpeg

B

On 3/22/2024 at 7:30 PM, Banackock said:

:sea: S92 Seattle Bears Season Awards :sea:

Clap On GIF

Last season Seattle went through quite the rebuild. Not a lot of players on the roster, but everyone understood the assignment. Chances were favourable to stack up the losses, despite trades and line movement. What was most important was trying to have our players statistically produce and continue on with our mission with the goal in our sights. It was quiet, but things have turned around huge for us as we enter into S93. Congrats to those of S92!

ALL PLAYERS

Regular Season:

Markus Strauss Award - Most Goals
Severus Targaryen (40) @Banackock

Hulk Hogan Award - Most Assists

Severus Targaryen (49) @Banackock

Felix Peters Award - Most Points Award

Severus Targaryen (89)  @Banackock

Gabriel McMVP Award 

Severus Targaryen and SEA G @Banackock

James Lefevre Award - Most Penalty Minutes

Womp Womp Womp Womp Womp Jr (115) @AdamEss

Karsten Olsen Award - Most Hits

Toby Kadachi (289) @ROOKIE745

Heavyweight Belt - Most Fights

Toby Kadachi (4) @Rookie

Matt Thompson Award - Most Shots Blocked

Simons Worst Nightmare (251) @zepheter

Timothy Brown Award - Most Game Winning Goals

Lorenzo Cobberson (4) @Hendrix Cobberson

Vyacheslav Smirnov Award - Top Rookie Award

NA

DMEN

Mitch Higgins Award - Top Overall D-man

Maxim Kovalchuk Award - Top Offensive D-man

Patrice Reynaud Award - Top Defensive D-man

GOALIE

Jakab Holik Award - Goalie Showcase

Justin Lion  @Emperor_Fun

11-40-4 - .916SV% - 3.90GAA - 1SO

⭐ BONUS ⭐

Spirit Bear Award - @zepheter

About the Award:

Reveal hidden contents

The Spirit Bear award is chosen each off-season by the GM of the Bears. There could be a lot of reasons why a member might be chosen and each season an explanation will/might be given. It's a thank you. It's an appreciation of what you've done for Seattle or maybe through that the VHL. You're deserving! Maybe you've overcome something crazy in life or have kicked it up an extra notch in the VHL TPE earning department. It's a good award for good things that are good. So, what's the catch?

The winner picks a charity of their choosing (I'd like to know why IF you're comfortable with sharing) and I will donate $10! I know it isn't much, but it's something.. and I mean, think of if I would have started this in Season 49.

Odin Omdalh, Florida Man, Dylan Doyle and Simons Worst Nightmare. 3 of those names have played for Seattle franchises throughout their times. @zepheter has suited up in 121 with Florida Man, 576 with Omdahl and 150 so far with Simons Worst Nightmare for a total of 847 games with the Seattle Bears Franchise. Over this time, they've scored 188 goals, 452 assists, 640 points, 813 hits and blocked 1,730 shots during the regular season. They helped hoist 3 Continental Cups with the Seattle Bears in S71, S73 and S77. They're one of the most loyal Bears in the history of Seattle and they're always there to chit chat in the locker room. They're an excellent example of putting the Team first and would do anything for their teammates to be better and for the team to win. Good dude and I'm very happy to have had the opportunity for you to be such a historic member when it comes to the Seattle franchise. It's very fitting that you get one of these awards with SEATTLE!

1wjASvM.jpeg

As I mentioned HERE! in Bana Blabs #101, I'll be topping up the donation with an extra $9, 1 for every game we went over for the Anti-Spirit award. Thank you for everything you do and have done for myself, Seattle and the VHL. Appreciate you. Love you long time brother.

xd1I139.jpeg

B

This is awesome, and I can’t wait for more members to be honored in the future! As always, you’re a class act, Bana. I hope to stick around as long as I can and continue to help the team win. We’re on the way back up! 

On 3/23/2024 at 7:07 AM, Banackock said:

Had to put his ego on there! 

(I think I clicked SHT when naming… maybe we should change it to the Odin Omdahl Award @zepheter???)

Pretty soon here it might have to be the SWN award. Either way I’d be absolutely honored!