Rebranding What?

Gaikoku-hito

Rebranding

I always feel a bit left out now that I am a VSN writer when it becomes theme week as I really don`t need to work that hard to get the extra TPE since I just need to do my duties. I tend to go above and beyond when it comes to my duties as a VSN writer as it is!! (blow that horn) as I am writing multiple articles per week based on things that I find interesting around the league and trying to drive interest into different aspects of the league. But I miss out on discussing my own player or really taking part in the theme weeks sometimes, it not that bad and other times I want to take part so that is what I am doing with this article.

Rebrand – is a very interesting topic as most teams are looking to rebrand teams either by moving their locations or change of the teams name. I also think I have seen someone rebrand the VHLE and VHLM but I haven`t seen anyone rebrand a player yet!! LOL!!

So What am I going to rebrand?

Maybe you might have guessed it and maybe you haven`t; yet!! I am going to rebrand the everyone’s favorite news broadcaster since it just doesn`t feel right to me that we have TSN (Toronto Sports Network) always talking, writing and broadcasting everything about Toronto Sports while seemingly forgetting about the rest of the 242,000KM that makes up Canada from Coast to coast.

Since some of you may or may not know I have been an assistant manager to the great, wonderful and three-time Vancouver Wolves GM Frank Chadwick @Frank; an Top GM three times and GM for 25 season, only Blake Campbell @Banackock is now a longer serving GM, once Benjamin Zeptenbergs @hedgehog337 officially retires at the end of the season. So what is pampering @Frank ass got to do with a rebrand?

Introducing:

VSNLogo.jpg.fc8fc0f5c9838f6f42e14f3d663cbffe.jpg

Since I started working for the VSN I have always found it hard not to over favor Vancouver Wolves and somehow tie everything back to the great and wonderful team from the Pacific North West. How did today’s trades by Helsinki Titans effect the short term, longer term and draft prospects of the Vancouver Wolves? Well, The Vancouver Sports Network (VSN) will tell you even if there is no true connection to the team in any way!! Plan the parade Vancouver as every off season we are the best team in the league where every win is equal to winning the Continental Cup and every loss is a dumpster fire where all player and general managers should be fired. Yes, I here it now; the chats; "Fire Frank, Fire Frank, Fire Frank!!"

75% or more of the VSN articles will now somehow relate to the team in the Pacific North West that everyone loves the Vancouver Wolves!! Just remember don`t hate us since we are now the center of the hockey world regardless if you have a team in your city or if your players are leading everything as they are now a foot note to Vancouver Wolves as the Vancouver Sports Network (VSN) is here for everything Vancouver!!

Lets Go Wolves!!

Pbs Nature Wolf GIF by Nature on PBS

Just to point out to those who don’t know, @hedgehog337 and myself have done our total GM seasons in one single tenure. Hedgehog did 40 impressive seasons and has managed the Riga Reign from S54 to present day (S93). It’s something like 6-7 real life years. 

This single tenure longevity is incredibly rare, but it’s always nice to see when some go the distance. Lots start to sputter out around 8-10ish. We actually have a few climbing the ranks now which is awesome for the GM history books :) 

Blake Campbell - 45 straight

*Benjamin Zeptenbergs - 40 straight

Eno Rama - 20 straight (didn’t think this much, damn)

Keaton Louth - 18

Euron Leonidas - 17

Geoffrey Dee - 17

Tyler Barabash - 16

Kris Rice - 15

Chris Miller - 14

Rylan Peace - 13

Esso Drunkman - 13

Greg Harbinson - 13

Jason Glasser - 13

Frank Funk - 12

Acyd Burn - 12

Jerry Garcia - 12

Alex Johnston - 12 

Mike Szatkowski - 12

Victor Alfredsson - 12 

Bold = retired/stepped down

13 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Alex Johnston - 12 

Wow, I didn`t think it was than many season already!! @Alex ❤️

15 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Euron Leonidas - 17

And Yeah, I knew @Spartan  was getting on for a while!! Took over from @Victor. Don`t know why I remember that!!

20 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Keaton Louth - 18

And @Beaviss still GM but just in a different league. Lets Go Rome!!

22 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Just to point out to those who don’t know, @hedgehog337 and myself have done our total GM seasons in one single tenure. Hedgehog did 40 impressive seasons and has managed the Riga Reign from S54 to present day (S93). It’s something like 6-7 real life years. 

This single tenure longevity is incredibly rare, but it’s always nice to see when some go the distance. Lots start to sputter out around 8-10ish. We actually have a few climbing the ranks now which is awesome for the GM history books :) 

Blake Campbell - 45 straight

*Benjamin Zeptenbergs - 40 straight

Eno Rama - 20 straight (didn’t think this much, damn)

Keaton Louth - 18

Euron Leonidas - 17

Geoffrey Dee - 17

Tyler Barabash - 16

Kris Rice - 15

Chris Miller - 14

Rylan Peace - 13

Esso Drunkman - 13

Greg Harbinson - 13

Jason Glasser - 13

Frank Funk - 12

Acyd Burn - 12

Jerry Garcia - 12

Alex Johnston - 12 

Mike Szatkowski - 12

Victor Alfredsson - 12 

Bold = retired/stepped down

Also should add thank you for adding this as it is a great addition!!