S92-S93 Fredrik Elmebeck Memorial Trophy Nominations

Victor

• Admin

Hello folks @Members

The Elmebeck trophy is back, looking at the top members from the last 2 seasons / 4 months (S92-S93) / basically so far in 2024.

Every member can nominate one other member who they feel demonstrated great work ethic, passion for the VHL, and/or made some notable contribution which in your eyes made them stand out. There are no restrictions on who you nominate, but we will not necessarily vote for someone in a position of power. This should whittle it down to a few candidates which the BOG will vote on prior to the off-season awards ceremony.

To nominate a fellow member, simply fill out the short form below:

my 2024 compain idk how to spell Im french is beguinning vote for me or dont you do you. But if you dont know who to vote for vote for lemorse7 active dude sometimes really funny sometimes and I spam red pandas 

#voteLeMorse7/2024

Also, I shamelessly voted for myself. 

Ongoing Dedication to the VHL during a trying time with my mom in my house on hospice care. But, I honestly didn't know who else to vote for as I'm sure there are better candidates. Regardless, the VHL has been a source of sanity (sometimes ironically) for me, and a place to focus on something else. Cheers.

• Admin

Thank you all for your nominations! Receiving more than 1 vote and therefore a place on the ballot are...

@Banackock

@LucyXpher

@Spartan

also receiving a vote each were...

@AJW @Ahma @Beketov @Joel Main @Tetricide @UghSike @ace_five_ @dlamb and @dstevensonjr

If you would like to know what you got nominated for, please PM me. I won't be able to respond promptly as currently travelling but I can let you know when I'm back next week.