Best VHL/VHLE Names

Scurvy

OK so last week I wrote about the best VHLM names, so I thought I’d try the best VHL and VHLE names this week, and there are some beauties to pick from for sure. 

Let’s start with the North American conference first:

FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY Analfist @STZ-  Succinct and to the point, this NY Americans forward gives the reader a perfect image in their respective heads when this name is conjured up.  FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY brings all the intangibles to his club with consistent play, grit, and some scoring touch.  I do think this NY club could be deadly this season and he might have to alter his first name after a championship run maybe?   The last name stays forever!  

Jebediah Big Ol Doinks in Amish @hylands -  This name says a lot about the very capable NY American Dman. Not sure the meaning or theme but I love the name and I’ll be looking for JB to be setting up Analfist on the box scores all season.

Guntis Gavilrovs @Girts- Fellow teammate and massive convicted killer, GG is an absolute savage force on the Vancouver Wolves.  I expect him to be the league PIM leader before too long and already has 32 PIMS in 7 games this season.  At 250 lbs the name Guntis sparks an image about his appearance and as someone who practices with him daily I’d say….he’s even uglier. 

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW @roryRory- The 18th overall pick in the S90 draft has quickly become a household name “letter” as he has catapulted a talented NY team to a dominant fixture in the NA conference.  A few struggles early on but I expect the Ws to be at the top of the leaderboard for goalies by season end.  Although since I missed drafting him for my VHL fantasy team I hope he doesn’t do too well…..   

European Conference

Ben Dover @Zylen- Ok I have a juvenile sense of humor so as I searched, I had to add this in.  First Gen player who has had some success winning a cup in the VHLM and in the VHLE. 

Grimgor Ironide @FrostBeard- Perfect name to sum up the gritty nasty type of game that Ironhide plays.  He hits, fights, scores, and snorts steroids through his eyes.   A true Viking Jarl looking to pillage and cleave opposing players. Fun to watch player and great responses in forum.  

Tullamore Dew @Spade18- Because Whiskey should always be included. 

VHLE BEAUTIES

Quinndillus Whopper @Max77- This one reminds of a Kayne and Peele skit I saw once.  Funny name I’d like to see in the box score.  However, he has yet to score this season for Stockholm.

Piston Maicupp @MandyManiac-  funny and original this First Gen has been in the E for a second season so will be some time before we can see this name in the VHL.  

Soju @Frank- A clear colorless Korean distilled alcoholic drink that is supposed to taste like Vodka and wreck you with a hangover.  Similarly, the 5th overall pick in last years draft is wrecking opposing offenses for Cologne.  Last season in the M he played all 72 games and had 5 shutouts so it appears that this workhorse is not partaking in too much Soju, or who knows, maybe it’s the secret to his success.  

57 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

A true Viking Jarl looking to pillage and cleave opposing players. Fun to watch player and great responses in forum.  

you must google the name Grimgor Ironhide!!!!!

1 hour ago, Ahma said:

you must google the name Grimgor Ironhide!!!!!

oh damn.  Not a Viking at ALL!!  haha.  Don't know Warhammer universe.   Even more of a badass it seems !!