Mac Atlas moves to 5th on Legion all-time goals list

All Mac Atlas @v.2  has done since entering the VHL is score goals. The Toronto Legion knew they were getting a great player when the Canadian team drafted him 1st overall in the S87 draft after a 49-goal, 128-point campaign with the VHLM’s Ottawa Lynx, but they may not have realized they may have drafted one of the franchise’s all-time greats. Although he hasn’t quite hit the height of his VHLM numbers, he’s come pretty darn close. Atlas has scored over 40 goals three time in his seven-year career culminating with last season’s career-high of 47. That left him 7th overall on the Legion’s all-time career goals list at the end of the season and he’s picked up where he left off in S94. With a first period goal early in Game 71 against the Dynamo, his 9th of the season, Atlas broke a tie with the man he succeeded as captain, Kyle Peace @Peace, for 5th all-time with 256 career goals having already passed Bo Boeser @DollarAndADream a few games earlier. And he’s not slowing down. With Atlas being eligible to play next season as well, Max Molholt’s @Molholt franchise record of 407 goals still appears safe, two more 40-goal seasons would put him in range of 2nd on the list, Zach Parechkin @DollarAndADream with 327. The next HOFer that Atlas will catch in the next few games for 4th is Kevin Brooks @brooks..

TORONTO LEGION: CURRENT TOP-10 ALL-TIME REGULAR SEASON GOALS

Player Name GP G Seasons
1 - Max Molholt 576 407 S45-S52
2 - Zach Parechkin 504 327 S46-S52
3 - Peyton Nydroj 432 279 S19-S24
4 - Kevin Brooks 360 260 S6-S10
5 - Mac Atlas 515 257 S87-S94
6 - Kyle Peace 536 255 S81-S88
7 - Bo Boeser 360 251 S55-S59
8 - Matty Fire 432 233 S80-S85
9 - Lars Berger 288 218 S20-S23
10 - LeAndre St. Pierre 432 217 S47-S52

12 hours ago, Molholt said:

Didn't realize I was 1st 💪

Yeah, when you originally put the Legion career leaders together, Max hadn't finished his career yet.

You wouldn't happen to have any more Legion historical documents/stats hiding somewhere would you (aside from what's already on the forum)? I've got lots more planned...

On 6/12/2024 at 1:19 PM, animal74 said:

Yeah, when you originally put the Legion career leaders together, Max hadn't finished his career yet.

You wouldn't happen to have any more Legion historical documents/stats hiding somewhere would you (aside from what's already on the forum)? I've got lots more planned...

Honestly, I doubt it. As I recall there wasn't much to go off of then, and I just did some things by hand to have them myself.

League has all of the indexes though, they should have the portal compile historical data!

On 6/12/2024 at 1:22 AM, Frank said:

Time to recreate. 

homer simpson consequences GIF

I think I've tried since then, but it never stuck. Should've retired and never logged in again after the three-peat tbh