Not trying to alarm anybody but...

Denver

Alright so I got some good news, the cyst stopped trying to grow and is still there doing its thing. The worst it’s doing is giving me a really bad headache so that’s that, I was told I need to go back on my seizure medication for good since I hadn’t been on it for a long time. I also need to rehab my legs and relearn how to walk again, I’m still not out of the woods yet because there’s a chance I could relapse at any point in time because if anything hits that cyst inside my head it goes crazy. The Doctors don’t think it’s enough of a threat to remove, so I just have to learn how to deal with it moving forward.  

So sorry to hear and best of luck Denver, remember anything is possible. Stay positive that's a huge thing! Good luck with the seizure medicine, hope it treats you okay because I've been on it and I know its effects. 

You sound like a strong person so make sure you stay that way. :) Sending positive wishes your way!  

They said my EEG was good, but they aren't going to follow up with anything which is odd. However, I'm supposed to take it day by day. 

That's good! I got the same news after taking mine. Sometimes they don't need to follow up on an EEG though because of how extensive it is. If there is no signs of anything from it, then you're no more a risk then the average Joe walking the street. It is good news though. You are how old?

That's good! I got the same news after taking mine. Sometimes they don't need to follow up on an EEG though because of how extensive it is. If there is no signs of anything from it, then you're no more a risk then the average Joe walking the street. It is good news though. You are how old?

24, I know that I feel funny though and they keep drawing blood and stuff so there might be other "run of the mill" stuff going on?

Edited by Denver

24, I know that I feel funny though and they keep drawing blood and stuff so there might be other "run of the mill" stuff going on?

Unless the blood is coming internally in your skull, the EEG won't pick that up (it's more suited for electro processing). Other tests will though, like that dreaded MRI you mentioned. I was 24 when I went for my EEG, so we were the same age and they never found anything. I'm hoping for the best with you as well!