Not trying to alarm anybody but...

Denver

I know I don’t like to bring real life problems onto the internet, but I felt this needed to be known. Right now as I type this I’m sitting in a hospital bed scared of everything unknown after having both a seizure and asthma attack that almost killed me, this happened at 4 AM Yesterday. I’ve also found I’ve got a cyst where I bled on the brain as an infant.  The reason why I’m posting this is to stay active because anything I do from this hospital bed is actually helping this fight. This won’t affect me much on the site; I’ll still try to provide quality content for the VHL Mag and ideas for the B.O.G but forgive me if I seem to forget or have problems keeping up. 

I know I don’t like to bring real life problems onto the internet, but I felt this needed to be known. Right now as I type this I’m sitting in a hospital bed scared of everything unknown after having both a seizure and asthma attack that almost killed me, this happened at 4 AM Yesterday. I’ve also found I’ve got a cyst where I bled on the brain as an infant.  The reason why I’m posting this is to stay active because anything I do from this hospital bed is actually helping this fight. This won’t affect me much on the site; I’ll still try to provide quality content for the VHL Mag and ideas for the B.O.G but forgive me if I seem to forget or have problems keeping up. 

Hey man don't forget, this is a fake sim hockey league. Your health is way more important, do what you gotta do to get better again even if it does mean taking a break or somethig. I've got asthma and I know that asthma attacks alone are terrifying. Feel better soon dude.

Hang in there man. If you have to drop activity at all nobody's going to hold it against you, but I totally get the trying to throw yourself into it angle as well. Stay strong man.