Town of Salem #30

Gustav

I want to know why they were on me and not you tbh, could be a hypno 

6 minutes ago, Lemorse7 said:

I want to know who healed Rorry 

5 minutes ago, rory said:

I want to know why they were on me and not you tbh, could be a hypno 

It was me. I correctly anticipated you being targeted due to calls for TP on the Jailor... just didn't think that a BG would also be on you. I can't heal a revealed mayor (Ricer) either. 

4 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

It was me. I correctly anticipated you being targeted due to calls for TP on the Jailor... just didn't think that a BG would also be on you. I can't heal a revealed mayor (Ricer) either. 

What did you do N1?

Damn that's a shockingly bad exe play. You tag me yesterday and don't elaborate then fill in the gaps when there is a kill. I don't really want to reveal right now as I think it could hurt town.

For a bad exe play vote Jhatty

47 minutes ago, Berocka said:

Damn that's a shockingly bad exe play. You tag me yesterday and don't elaborate then fill in the gaps when there is a kill. I don't really want to reveal right now as I think it could hurt town.

Yeah, I don't buy it. 

VOTE BEROCKA - 7 (Ricerx3, Advantage, Hatty, Adrest, Dooms)

1 hour ago, Berocka said:

If you aren't gonna claim then I have to assume you're Jugg.

VOTE BEROCKA - 8 (Ricerx3, Advantage, Hatty, Adrest, Dooms, omg)

2 hours ago, Lemorse7 said:

@omgitshim

@Dadam30 @NSG

@Advantage

@Alex 

claim or I will make sure to kill you 1 by 1

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Well for the sake of town I guess I will claim then, I am Veteran so now a useless townie but at least another townie with a vote. 

You are going to believe someone who didn't say anything day 2 that was helpful and comes in with Eagles list after he was modkilled seems a bit sus does it not

12 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

If you aren't gonna claim then I have to assume you're Jugg.

VOTE BEROCKA - 8 (Ricerx3, Advantage, Hatty, Adrest, Dooms, omg)

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Just for that I would vote you out 

7 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

I do think it’s an Exe play

But you just going to leave it cool cool cool, so you now you have one less town and an exe who has already won

7 minutes ago, Berocka said:

But you just going to leave it cool cool cool, so you now you have one less town and an exe who has already won

Unvote Berocka 

votes are at 6 

There's nothing else I can do to help my case here. Im fine with being lynched to prove that Berocka is lying and I am truthing

There would be no reason to mess up my results like that on purpose unless Im jester 

1 minute ago, jhatty8 said:

There's nothing else I can do to help my case here. Im fine with being lynched to prove that Berocka is lying and I am truthing

There would be no reason to mess up my results like that on purpose unless Im jester 

Update ur playa ffs 💜 

• Gustav locked this topic

Things finally get spicy in Salem today--almost as spicy as the General Tso's chicken that Gustav made tonight. You wish that you knew how good Gustav is at cooking--it's a hobby that serves one well in life, and looking into the history and culture of what I make has taught me lots of stuff about lots of different places.

Anyway. Things got a bit spicy today.

@Berocka accumulates enough votes to be lynched, and a last-second change keeps him in the game. The rest of the game will tell whether the town made the right choice.

Tomorrow's day phase will start earlier than today's. Don't try to get your things in at the last second.

List of living players (12)

@Adrest245

@Advantage

@Alex

@Berocka

@Dadam30

@Doomsday

@jhatty8

@Lemorse7

@NSG

@omgitshim

@Ricer13

@rory

Three deaths kick off our next Day phase, and please pardon Gustav if he rushes through this to get to work again.

@Doomsday was killed by a member of the MAFIA. He was a DOCTOR.

Last will:

Spoiler

DOCTOR DOOMSDAY

My research has indicated to me that mystical items capable of granting great boons to myself and the people of Latveria can be found in the small hamlet of Salem, Massachusetts. As much as I would rather not place myself on the home soil of the blundering dolt otherwise known as Reed Richards, the potential power of these items is too great to ignore. However, this will be a much more dangerous journey than I anticipated. The United States Customs Department has refused to grant me entry into the country with my armor, leaving me little choice but to continue on without it. Unknown powers await me here, but my medical knowledge should allow me to keep myself alive, along with anyone else I should deem to be useful. But without my armor, my most effective weapons will have to be my superior intellect and my words.

N1: Heal Ricer As I made my rounds to a resident rumored to be in danger, known only as "Ricer," I was swiftly and without warning apprehended by the constable and held overnight. I plead my case, and was allowed back into my home to at least get a couple of hours of rest before the next day.

N2: Heal Rory - Ricer turned out to be a duly elected mayor, which means he cannot be a recipient of my services henceforth. The town has requested that those with abilities such as mine should protect Lemorse, the man who imprisoned me last night. That, however, is why I will instead see to it that Rory is the one I visit. His transporting abilities are most troublesome for villains who seek to harm the villagers, and as a result I must see to it that his work is not interrupted. 

N3: Heal Lemorse - I was correct in my judgement that the transporter would be seen as vulnerable and be a tempting target. However, rather than let me do my work, a bodyguard decided to foolishly sacrifice themselves as opposed to letting me work my magic. No matter, surely these charlatans sense the jailor, Lemorse, is vulnerable now. Regardless of their barbaric behavior towards me earlier, his abilities make him powerful and worth having around in this struggle. Keeping him around another night may be the difference in rooting out the next villains.

@omgitshim was executed by the JAILOR. He was a FORGER.

Finally, @Alex was killed by a JUGGERNAUT. He was a JUGGERNAUT.

Last will:

Spoiler

N1 - Just here for the vibes
N2- nothing 100% nothing suspicious

Gustav likely sees you on time tonight.

List of living players (9)

@Adrest245

@Advantage

@Berocka

@Dadam30

@jhatty8

@Lemorse7