D&D Group?

I love playing D&D. I've been a DM once or twice but there's nothing like playing. At the moment, I have no group to play with and I am starting to get the itch to play again. 

Would anyone be interested in starting a game group? Roll20 now has a feature through Discord so it would make playing really easy. 

Just feeling out for any interest. 

UPDATE :shoot me a DM if you'd like the discord link ☺ 

Edited by Aimee

I think I’d be up for that, maybe every couple of weeks? I prefer being a player but can also DM if need be

Edited by ace_five_

Awesome! Maybe if we can get 2-3 more people we could have a good sized group. I can even make a discord server for everything to be done through. 

4 hours ago, Aimee said:

I love playing D&D. I've been a DM once or twice but there's nothing like playing. At the moment, I have no group to play with and I am starting to get the itch to play again. 

Would anyone be interested in starting a game group? Roll20 now has a feature through Discord so it would make playing really easy. 

Just feeling out for any interest. 

Hell yeah, depending on the days of the week I'd be about it.

7 minutes ago, Garsh said:

I'm kinda burnt out on 5e but posting here because i would potentially be interested in other games in the future.

if we can get up and playing a few times, I definitely have a couple (many) other games I've been itching to try!

10 minutes ago, jacobcarson877 said:

if we can get up and playing a few times, I definitely have a couple (many) other games I've been itching to try!

yeah i also have several games that I've never played that would be fun to try, but I'm also running a game, not sure I have capacity to run another one unless we are meeting pretty infrequently, but happy to share my pdfs

also this seems relevant to the thread but there is a starfinder bundle on humble right now

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/starfinder-second-edition-playtest-primer-from-paizo-inc-books?hmb_source=&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_1_layout_index_2_layout_type_threes_tile_index_1_c_starfindersecondeditionplaytestprimerfrompaizoinc_bookbundle

(its not as many books as it seems because some of these are maps or unlocks for a digital character sheet thing or something  but still a good deal.  I am considering getting it at one of the levels)

9 minutes ago, JCarson said:

How can anyone have not played at some point in their lives

I have never. Committing to a specific time every week has always been the biggest struggle for me.

1 minute ago, Enorama said:

I have never. Committing to a specific time every week has always been the biggest struggle for me.

I've done a few once a month groups. Makes it a lot easier to figure out schedules.

9 minutes ago, Enorama said:

Guy in league of legends every day from 6pm-1am