Official Videogame Thread

Sandro

I got the new EHM as well but haven't really played it yet, planning to wait until a more advanced version is out before I start a career, one with a 2015 start date preferably.

And damn every half year or so I get sucked back into Civ 5 for a few weeks, just such an amazing game...

So, NG+ is fucking difficult. Like, seriously. I can get through the first two stages of the BSB with ease but the third stage wrecks me. Also on my second character (strength build), the Kirkhammer is just a fucking awesome weapon.

Have any of you guys played Papers. Please? I bought it when it originally came out, played it for like an hour and appreciated the message behind it, but didn't have a lot of "fun" and never continued (yeah, I know the "not fun" thing is kinda intentional). But now I gave it another try and suddenly spent almost three hours playing it a few nights ago. I'm about halfway through the story mode now and boy is it getting stressful :lol:

Edited by RomanesEuntDomus

Have any of you guys played Papers. Please? I bought it when it originally came out, played it for like an hour and appreciated the message behind it, but didn't have a lot of "fun" and never continued (yeah, I know the "not fun" thing is kinda intentional). But now I gave it another try and suddenly spent almost three hours playing it a few nights ago. I'm about halfway through the story mode now and boy is it getting stressful :lol:

YES! God I love that game! I had gotten to the point where I achieved an ending. I should play it again, I played it on PC originally, but I think I'll pick it up on Vita as well when that comes out since I think it'll work better for me with a touch interface.

Edited by YEAH!

Ugh still trying to get through Bloodborne, keep getting stuck/and or frustrated. Not at the fault of the game, it was built that way. That damn gattling gun though, he's a pain in the ass.

Also trying to deal with playing so much at once. Hearthstone new expansion, got NHL 15 for PS4 on sale at a very cheap price, Mortal Kombat X, dabbling in Pillars of Eternity as well. Also wanna finish Ori and the Blind Forest. 

TOO MUCH TOO MUCH TOO MUCH! :P

Edited by Mr. Power

Where are you stuck in Bloodborne?

Stuck is the wrong word. There is the gatling gun guy on the tower in Old Yarnham. I know you can keep going fight other bosses and come back and turn him into an NPC. I know you can try to knock him off the tower to kill him. I just want to kill him now, because he's pissing me off. :P But he's quite tough. I haven't really invested much in knocking him down, probably going to farm and buy a bunch of bullets for the pistol to do it. 

Stuck is the wrong word. There is the gatling gun guy on the tower in Old Yarnham. I know you can keep going fight other bosses and come back and turn him into an NPC. I know you can try to knock him off the tower to kill him. I just want to kill him now, because he's pissing me off. :P But he's quite tough. I haven't really invested much in knocking him down, probably going to farm and buy a bunch of bullets for the pistol to do it. 

Blunderbuss 4 lyfe. Also:

IZToklW.gif

IxQvloa.gif

S5e5s9X.gif

NOVEMBER 17TH, BITCHES.

TATOOINE. HOTH. ENDOR. SULLUST. JAKKU. NON-STOP STAR WARS PARTY THIS HOLIDAY SEASON.

I just downloaded Endless Legend from the free weekend on Steam and might give it a try later, also thinking about getting Rimworld but 30€ seems like a lot for a relatively minimalistic game that is still in Alpha, even though it seems like just the kind of game that I could get hooked on.

And now @Higgins, I don't think I have ever heard of it either, what kind of game ist it?

I don't think I've ever talked much to other people about how they play Civ. So which settings do you usually use, which maps, which nation, which difficulty, single- or multiplayer etc?

random civ, random map, king, single.

Though I do enjoy continents with the English ahah. Build a great lighthouse and you control the seas easily.

Just got MLB The Show 15. I think this might be my favourite game of all time just on the basis that the starting player it randomly gave me for Diamond Dynasty was MY BOY EDWIN ENCARNACION!

Just got MLB The Show 15. I think this might be my favourite game of all time just on the basis that the starting player it randomly gave me for Diamond Dynasty was MY BOY EDWIN ENCARNACION!

ugh

I'm jelly. No show for Xbone :(

• Commissioner

ugh

I'm jelly. No show for Xbone :(

The show has always been an exclusive, not like it's a surprise. You're the one who picked the shitty console :P

I picked it up on a whim even though I don't play many sports games. It's kinda fun but not something I think I will play a ton of.

Edited by Beketov

Call of Duty: Black Ops III details of leaked thanks to GameStop. Every year I think I won't buy Call of Duty, and (almost) every year I keep being brought back. New additions apparently include a full zombies campaign, four-player co-op for the main campaign, a new movement system, and more. My guess is the new movement stuff falls somewhere between original COD and Advanced Warfare.

Why does Sandro make games sound amazing.. I have Alien: Iso from when I bought my new GFX card.. I never started it, but hearing him makes me wanna give it a shot..

@Jackim I know it's late but I play Cities: Skylines. Pretty badass game. I like it cuz I can just chill the fuck out and listen to podcasts. Fun game some of the mods are pretty badass. I don't think I've played in a while.. Kinda have a hankerin for more.

Pretty fired up for Witcher 3, it's going to be my first console game I bought since Mordor (I bought Ori but it wasn't $70).. Really hope this game is good lol, I don't want to climb any fucking towers to unlock maps.