Gladiators Lines

iRockstar

Are not being used. PM'd the simmer, nothing. We've got an inactive fucking goalie in when we have two active goalies, we've lost 6 in a fucking row after going 8-1. Can they please be used instead of some auto bullshit with some inactive fuck? Seriously, you just put us from first in the league to out of a playoff spot. 

Fuck. 

We went from 8-1 to 8-7, I'm pissed. 

1. Client File doesn't have updated rosters, half my roster is missing in the newest one from today

2. Inactive goalie randomly auto'd in for my better goalie? 

3. Shouldn't happen, now we're out of playoff spot. 

GG. 

Well if you could read you'd know today's sim wasn't canon, because there was a discrepancy between Sterling and Jardy's files.

It's so early in the season, calm the fuck down. Nothing is even close to set in stone.

There's a tampon sale on at Shopper's Drugmart.

You'd be pissed if you were missing half your team, if you actually got a GM spot and realized that you'd be losing players due to them not even playing anymore because they're magically gone from the file. 

Yeah, it's more than just my damn record, take your head out of your ass dude. It's not a problem about my record, it's a problem that the file is missing players, putting in inactive players, worse players over others, and causing any work done to be completely gone. 

Well if you could read you'd know today's sim wasn't canon, because there was a discrepancy between Sterling and Jardy's files.

It's so early in the season, calm the fuck down. Nothing is even close to set in stone.

There's a tampon sale on at Shopper's Drugmart.

Okay, you really don't need to get on him like that.

HIs point is it makes no sense that half his team is missing which I agree.  Even if lines are fucked, his roster should be intact.

And technically six games can change a lot in the grand scheme of things and may effect the activity of active players on the team who are pissed about missing out on games for achievement tracker.

You'd be pissed if you were missing half your team, if you actually got a GM spot and realized that you'd be losing players due to them not even playing anymore because they're magically gone from the file. 

Yeah, it's more than just my damn record, take your head out of your ass dude. It's not a problem about my record, it's a problem that the file is missing players, putting in inactive players, worse players over others, and causing any work done to be completely gone. 

So you can't read. The file is whack because of the sim date between Sterling and Jardy...so wait for it to update and then bitch.

If I actually got a spot? I had one when I wanted one if you recall....I think you bitched at the time that it should have been you.

Your issue is completely legit, but the way you went about it is childish. PM the blue team, don't make a whiny thread.

I've PM'd the person simming as did my co-gm, what mroe would you like me to do while my team continues to lose? Like really? 

Handle it in a slightly more mature fashion.

If we want to keep new members around, we need these things not to happen.

Does IR come off whiny? Yeah..honestly he does.  With that being said, he's right and this shouldn't happen.  Not for six games at least.

Agreed, but making your case like an adult will probably get better results.

There is a right way to handle something and the wrong way to handle something. I don't think I need to really say which one I feel it is. But just in case there is any doubt... this is not the way things should be handled here. Yeah, maybe throwing a tantrum will get results. But you know what it also does? It makes this league look bad. Bad that people who will act like that are in positions of power, especially positions that are responsible for grooming new members into the next great members of the league. Showing them that behaving like this will get results is the absolute last thing that should be done.

Before a complaint thread is posted, go through the following checklist:

- Am I fully informed about the issue?

- Am I actually correct?

- Have I gone through proper protocols in a professional manner?

If you've gone through these steps, still haven't gotten results and you feel the situation is dire enough to warrant a complaint thread, follow this checklist as well:

- Be professional.

- Be clear and concise.

- Be understanding of reasons that have caused your issue.

- Be professional!

It looks better on yourself and the league to handle situations in a mature, professional manner. Please, people, let's stop stuff like this from going on.

I don't like the way you went about it, but I will defend your right to say it. Also everyone needs to chill or I will make Noah come in here and whoop all your candy asses.

D%27apr%C3%A8s_Maurice_Quentin_de_La_Tou

I understand, I didn't handle it professionally. I look like a tool, I get it. But when my co-gm and I have been trying to get answers and our lines fixed for days now, it just makes me pissed off. 

I'll learn to cool my temper, and I'll be more professional about it next time. I do apologize for my misbehaving, just pissed that I've worked my ass off to turn this team around and now all the hard work is just gone in 3 sims. 

Edit: Also, I know Jardy explained to me, he hasn't gotten my lines, but he has, cause they were being used and Blind was in net. I talked to him like right at season start, and I see him viewing this. IDK how they got misused now, but it's obvious that it's because I lost a lot of my roster. 

Edited by .Enigma

I understand, I didn't handle it professionally. I look like a tool, I get it. But when my co-gm and I have been trying to get answers and our lines fixed for days now, it just makes me pissed off. 

I'll learn to cool my temper, and I'll be more professional about it next time. I do apologize for my misbehaving, just pissed that I've worked my ass off to turn this team around and now all the hard work is just gone in 3 sims. 

It's six games in a 72 game season. If your team is as good as you say it is, you'll be fine in the end.