Sim Updater

Victor

• Admin

MapFreak has been MIA and it's not the first time, so need someone reliable but preferably currently without a job.

Job is to update the sim on a weekly basis following on-site updates. Obviously the sim engine has to work on your computer. There will be a weekly TPE payout so long as the job is done.

Apply below.

Hi Victor,

I would like to apply for the position!

As you know I managed the Player Store for a great number of seasons during the tenure of my previous player and was quite consistent in updating it!

I would love an oppurtunity to obtain a job with my new player and be able to help out the league as I did previously.

I am familiar with STHS having been in a few leagues using it and have been an Updater in various other leagues.

Thanks for the consideration!

:cheers:

I apply for this job. Given what Sterling told me via PM, I know that I will have the time and ability to do this. I've been reliable with past jobs in the league, such as VHLM Mag and Financier (even when I went inactive, I informed the commissioners that I would ahead of time). Also have updated files in the past, albeit with Madden in football sim leagues. Currently do not have a job either and am actively searching for one.

I apply for this job. Given what Sterling told me via PM, I know that I will have the time and ability to do this. I've been reliable with past jobs in the league, such as VHLM Mag and Financier (even when I went inactive, I informed the commissioners that I would ahead of time). Also have updated files in the past, albeit with Madden in football sim leagues. Currently do not have a job either and am actively searching for one.

I support this!

• Admin

It was a very tough choice between Velevra and Cowboy. You've both had excellent stints of activity in the past but obviously there's some element of risk given the spells of inactivity.

Last time I gave it to MapFreak hoping it would keep him in the league, which I guess it did for a bit. Not learning from my mistakes, the job goes to Velevra for the simple reason I feel that Cowboy, you're going to stick around no matter what and most likely get a good job very soon. It wasn't easy.