VHL Cup Finals, GM 7!: Riga vs. New York

JardyB10

I got lipped by Riga when I said I would leave for a GM spot and have a lot of people I consider sim friends on NYA, especially Addy and Boom, congrats to you guys.

How's that working out for you. lol Seattle

• Admin

That famous Bentley-Slaughter connection Kanou'ing victories in Games 6 and 7.

Of course this fucking prick Bentley gets more cups than Chershenko.

Anyway, two great teams, I would have felt very bad for New York if we hadn't won though. Retirement-worthy bad. Riga, you came back from early disappointments well with some great performances over these last two seasons.

Well... I can't be disappointed... I mean I can be, and I kind of am, but.... okay, let me restart this:

Didn't think at the start of the season we'd have a realistic shot at winning the Cup. New York was always going to be the team to beat and the fact that we made it to Game 7 in the Finals is great.

Too bad I was winter camping and polar dipping so I arrived late to the party. 

Congrats Americans, you fabulous bunch of riggers and trolls. Love you all. Tfong, plz come back to me. 

Congratulations to my Riga crew. This is the end of an era. I had a phenominal time playing on this team and was glad I could contribute in some way to this. Thank you Mike, flyersfan, and Jamie for helping me stick around for the first half of Villeneuve's career. Eagles - you get the most entertaining posts in the lockerroom in Phil's opinion award. The rest of you: I love you all (and more than those Americans bums).

But damn... those bums of Red White and Win.