VHL Magazine Power Poll - Favourite VHL Team

Toast

VHL Mag Power Poll  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Commissioner

Seattle.

It's where my best player had his best years so it holds a special place in my heart. While I've been with just about every team in one way or another (some version of every team except QUE) I always deem Seattle to be the team I enjoyed the atmosphere of the most. Plus, if I recall, Seattle is the only team I've one 2 cups with (Beketov and Young)

With that said, Helsinki and Cologne are both tied for a close second place.

Edited by Beketov

Everyone knows I'll be back, just want to see what else it out there.

4 franchises over 30 seasons is pretty low, my next player will be a bear after I retake control :P

We appreciate all you have done, but your disloyalty has persuaded us to have you removed. Thank you sir :)

I've spent most of my VHL career with 4 Teams: Seattle, Toronto, Davos, and Riga. I love them all but the camaraderie on Toronto was insane. 

They TEAM SKYPED me to convince me to sign there. So many fantastic people in there and we had a kick ass team. The same is very true for Riga, Seattle and Davos but I am still going with T. Dot.