Edition 231

STZ

I think we should wait longer than 20 something games before declaring the Meute better than New York

I'm pretty sure right after it says Quebec is better, it goes on to say how it's only 21 games into the season. The whole article is talking about so far.

Nonetheless, Quebec is better no matter the standings. Doesn't matter if New York wins cups, Quebec is better. If New York takes out Quebec in the playoffs, Quebec is better.

:ph34r:

I'm pretty sure right after it says Quebec is better, it goes on to say how it's only 21 games into the season. The whole article is talking about so far.

Nonetheless, Quebec is better no matter the standings. Doesn't matter if New York wins cups, Quebec is better. If New York takes out Quebec in the playoffs, Quebec is better.

:ph34r:

27b34ff58295321d8ffe2b32dd5f8cce120d204f

Two issues with Kesler's article on Toronto.

1) Fjorsstrom is aging, but age hasn't affected his play since he hasn't depreciated yet.

2) "the Legion are no wear near where they should be"

• Commissioner

I think we should wait longer than 20 something games before declaring the Meute better than New York

Especially when Quebec hasn't faced NY or Helsinki at all yet but has been feeding on teams at the bottom of the standings. They had a strong start but they'll fizzle out when they face some stiffer competition.

Especially when Quebec hasn't faced NY or Helsinki at all yet but has been feeding on teams at the bottom of the standings. They had a strong start but they'll fizzle out when they face some stiffer competition.

Wanna bet?

Two issues with Kesler's article on Toronto.

1) Fjorsstrom is aging, but age hasn't affected his play since he hasn't depreciated yet.

2) "the Legion are no wear near where they should be"

Uhhhhhh Edgar Fjorstrom has been depreciated lmao.

Can I get a number for the mag lottery. I'm going to choose 8-7-1, if it's taken then randomize a number for me. Also, good read. 

Edited by John