GM 244: Stockholm vs. Cologne

JardyB10

WHY IS MY BACK UP PLAYING JARDY FFS! He has played all 8 games, I have not set him to play these games. With this one that is nine. Fuck that bullshit. My team shouldn't be punished because of your mistakes. 

I demand a re sim. Your fucking my team by playing my back up! 

Edited by Mr. Power

Yeah this is getting somewhat silly. He wasn't supposed to play against Stockholm last game, this game makes even less sense.

I set lines up to a Calgary game (219 I believe it was.) COL G was the starter for that game. I'm assuming as it carried over after the fact COL G got set to stay as starter and wasn't fixed or picked up. Because he played against Davos the next game after, Quebec and twice against Stockholm.

I realize that I haven't sent in any more lines but I don't think it is too much to ask for our simmers to pay some attention to these little details. I've been setting my back up to play the games he was supposed to and otherwise left it alone. 

Wait, you didn't send in lines putting your starter back in? Your argument is invalid. It is YOUR job to set your line-ups, not the simmers. You cannot put it on them to guess what you want. If you want different starters, send in lines with your starters. Until you do that, kindly shut the fuck up and stop wasting our time.

Wait, you didn't send in lines putting your starter back in? Your argument is invalid. It is YOUR job to set your line-ups, not the simmers. You cannot put it on them to guess what you want. If you want different starters, send in lines with your starters. Until you do that, kindly shut the fuck up and stop wasting our time.

As someone who has actually been a GM until just recently, and who has done this, goalie switches are almost always done with just a PM to Jardy. It makes no sense to send in a full new set of lines just to switch the goalie. You, as NOT A GM, might think it makes sense to require a full line switch, but it's never been a requirement since at least S26, don't know why it would suddenly start being a requirement now.

As someone who has actually been a GM until just recently, and who has done this, goalie switches are almost always done with just a PM to Jardy. It makes no sense to send in a full new set of lines just to switch the goalie. You, as NOT A GM, might think it makes sense to require a full line switch, but it's never been a requirement since at least S26, don't know why it would suddenly start being a requirement now.

Begging your pardon, but just because my group title doesn't say "GM," it doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm currently serving as a VHLM Co-GM and I submit the lines for the team. In the event you don't find the VHLM acceptable, there was a period during my time in Davos in which I submitted our lines. I never had a problem getting the goalie or lines I wanted because I took every measure I could to ensure it was done. I did not bank on Jardy assuming on what I wanted and as a result, I never had to throw a tantrum over it.