Graders in THE THUNDERDOME

This is a good way to get your stuff graded last, punk.

Uhh you realize you're the only one who is graded and there is stuff from the 13th of October? I have a point.

Serious reply time, EVEN THOUGH THIS IS THE FUCKING THUNDERDOME.

The site was DDoS'd, and the past while has been a transition period. Despite the season starting again, things are still not what they were, and it's caused a lot of people to go inactive, or decrease their activity level. Why do you think I stepped down as HG, and barely post anymore? It's tough to stay interested in something that you spend a lot of time on, only for it to be wiped away, and the people that did stick around, props to you. Flyersfan stepped into a position when tides were pretty rough. A number of graders don't post actively anymore, and on top of the people that stepped down, the fact that BARELY ANYONE has applied for the grader position that is being offered right now doesn't help either. The number of times 701 has gone inactive on me as a grader is astounding, and before the site got fucked, sball was also spotty in his activity. That's not to say that they aren't qualified, or that they wouldn't be good graders, but you have to put yourself in FF's shoes. He's in a position that he was relatively unfamiliar with, and with everyone constantly nagging about getting shit graded, but not applying for anything, that doesn't help.

The fact of the matter is, be patient, and things will sort itself out.

PREACH.

Mother fuckers.

Serious reply time, EVEN THOUGH THIS IS THE FUCKING THUNDERDOME.

The site was DDoS'd, and the past while has been a transition period. Despite the season starting again, things are still not what they were, and it's caused a lot of people to go inactive, or decrease their activity level. Why do you think I stepped down as HG, and barely post anymore? It's tough to stay interested in something that you spend a lot of time on, only for it to be wiped away, and the people that did stick around, props to you. Flyersfan stepped into a position when tides were pretty rough. A number of graders don't post actively anymore, and on top of the people that stepped down, the fact that BARELY ANYONE has applied for the grader position that is being offered right now doesn't help either. The number of times 701 has gone inactive on me as a grader is astounding, and before the site got fucked, sball was also spotty in his activity. That's not to say that they aren't qualified, or that they wouldn't be good graders, but you have to put yourself in FF's shoes. He's in a position that he was relatively unfamiliar with, and with everyone constantly nagging about getting shit graded, but not applying for anything, that doesn't help.

The fact of the matter is, be patient, and things will sort itself out.

PREACH.

Mother fuckers.

I'm in no way calling him out but you have to understand something. If grades aren't done then guys who came here get discouraged and leave because they are trying to be active and grades arent coming for their stuff. It was more so on the graders which really didnt change. I posted for the betterment of the league, trust me I've seen sites who dont get grades and they quickly go away.

Nice to see you have your facts straight.. I've been Editing the Magazine for the past 10 editions, maybe give it a peak?

Aint nobody got timeeee for that