Claimed:Best Bang 4 Ur Buck

Higgins

Swimming in a Sea of Fanta

Before I start, I must inform you that if you are looking for the eHarmony online dating guide, which is also titled 'Best Bang 4 Ur Buck', you are in the wrong place. This article is going to highlight some of the best players you should be selecting in the Victory Hockey Fantasy League Beta for Season 43. We all know who the top TPE players are in the league, but for VHFL, the toughest part is building a team that fits under the 20 million dollar salary cap, therefore it isn't possible to choose from all the highest TPE players when forging your roster. The players here will likely give you the biggest return for the smallest investment of your rosters salary cap space. Welcome to the bargain bin.

8474571.jpg

RW - Brady Stropko

Cost - $3 million

Projected Stats - 50 goals, 45 assists, 150 hits, 30 shots blocked, 75 PIM

Brady Stropko played on a Seattle Bears team last season that missed the playoffs, but this season the Bears roster to poised to make a run for first place in the North American conference. This goal will no doubt hinge on the play of Stropko, who is one of the Bears top forwards. Last season Stropko finished with just under a point per game, 71, and also had 157 hits, 46 shots blocked and only 91 penalty minutes. At a cost of only three million, Stropko can round out a solid forward line up for your fantasy roster.

8475726.jpg

D - Patrick Demko

Cost - $1.5 million

Projected Stats - 15 goals, 55 assists, 230 hits, 110 shots blocked, 100 PIM

If you are tight for cash to fit under the fantasy league salary cap, look no further than Quebec City rookie defender Patrick Demko. The Quebec roster has brought in some new faces and one of the them was Demko, who will reportedly be playing alongside Jake Wylde on the blue line. Demko will be asked to play some huge minutes for the Meute as they are lacking depth, but Demko should be up to the challenge. In Season 42 he played for the Oslo Storm of the VHLM and scored 179 points, along with 160 hits and 155 shot blocks. He won't come anywhere near those numbers in the VHL, but if you need a player to finalize your roster for less than 2 million, Demko's your man.

8469466.jpg

G - Martin Brookside

Cost - $4.5 million

Projected Stats - 45 wins, 10 shutouts, 0.930 save percentage

Spending almost a quarter of your available salary on a goaltender might not seem like the smartest decision, but hear me out. Brookside is coming off a Season 42 performance, which saw him win top goaltender and the most valuable player award. He had a stellar goaltending season, even when the his Cologne teammates had a down year statistically in the regular season. After a few changes in the off-season I would expect Cologne to come out guns blazing in an attempt to defend their championship and fight for first seed in the European conference. Brookside should add to his 34 wins in Season 42 and will have a good shot at breaking his shutouts and save percentage as well. If you've got the available cap space, you can't go wrong with Brookside.

I wish you the best of luck in designing your own unique fantasy team. Make sure you fill get your roster in before Season 43 starts, here's a link to the VHFL Beta thread.

Content 3/3 Was just about to make my fantasy team so this helps a bit

Grammar 2/2 Couldn't find much 

This season the Bears roster to poised to make a run - is poised

Appearance 1/1 Looks good

Overall 6/6