GM 48: Davos vs. Stockholm

JardyB10

I feel so bad for Chris right now because he isn't going to be able to make up his save percentage from shitty bullshit like this by playing awful teams. #BlameBoubabi

• Admin

I feel so bad for Chris right now because he isn't going to be able to make up his save percentage from shitty bullshit like this by playing awful teams. #BlameBoubabi

Brookside shut out Riga so...

lol @ awful team

That's really dumb logic. Any good goalie would want to play against good teams and let his back up play games against the bad teams

That's really dumb logic. Any good goalie would want to play against good teams and let his back up play games against the bad teams

I think he's referring to the fact I won't be playing 64.

Also, Victor, he wasn't calling Davos an awful team.  He was saying Campbell is playing all of the awful teams.

Do awful teams even help save percentage? That's usually where good goalies slip up already, Wahl's performance thus far are just weird.

Depends.  If you allow 1 goal or less, it almost always helps.

Meh, I've come to terms with Wahl.  Stockholm might as well start Campbell more at this rate.