My Member Shoutouts

boubabi

Since I can't write for shit, I'll just do a simple member shoutout that I think are under the radar. 

Ninetyfourgoalie (Jerrick Poole) - I know you had some trouble with consistency before (I think?) but now you have built an awesome player and you've been active with your player so keep the good work mate.

Banackock (Blake Campbell) - SHL'ers are always a bit risky here since they don't find as much motivation here than SHL. You have proven me that I've made a good choice in drafting you. Your mag articles are awesome. They are very interesting and I think that you'll have a very good player here. Keep the good work. 

diamond_ace (Kirko Herveroisdjjsfdi) - Speaking of consistency, you've been a writer since I'm in place as the VHLM Mag Head. Just here, you've written 52 articles, without missing one (maybe once but not it's a big deal imo) and since we are a Point Tasks league, we can all agree that it's hard to be as consistent as you were/are. Keep the good work and I hope your new defense men will find success here. 

gorlab (Jody 3 Moons) - Mister fade thrower is actually a such big part of the website in my opinion now. In your draft year, we were all uncertain on how your player will end up. Advantage had a flair on you and ended up with a very good member and a very good player. Glad that you stick up and looking forward to your next 100 pts season !

der meister (Christoph Klose) - Wow, already 32 editions of your weekly podcast. It's awesome. Like I said earlier, it's difficult sometime to keep the pace on gaining TPE and you haven't shown any sign of slowing down. Like 3 Moon, your player is awesome and he's performing well. Keep the good work with your podcast and I hope that you'll enjoy your time here.

Molholt (A.C. Savage/?) - I'm glad that you have stayed here longer. I know that you haven't enjoyed most of your career with AC Savage but when you are active, you can be such a big part of the website so I'm glad you are still here and I hope you'll enjoy your time with your next player ! 

Velvera (Severin Von Karma) - You might not be the most vocal member here, but you get the job done. I think you are doing a great job with the sim updates and you get getting your tpes every week. I know you might not have the full 30 minutes in your playing time here at the moment but I'm working on it to make sure that you'll have your full ice time in a near future. Keep the good work !

I wanted to do more shoutouts for some of the s44 players but I think most of them are doing an amazing job.

Anyway, sorry for the poor grammar obviously. Of course, not everybody is here and if you are not, don't be offended. I just felt those guy don't receive enough credits for what they do so it's just my way to give them a thumb up.

• 2 weeks later...