Head Grader

Will

• Senior Admin

The league is in need of a new Head Grader. The Head Grader is responsible for the overall oversight of the grading team and point task forums, the hiring and firing of graders, and the resolving of any issues that arise relating to grades.

The Head Grader can also act as a regular grader as he/she chooses.

Pay is 1 TPE per week. Apply below or PM a blue team member and tell us why we should hire you.

I apply, I've graded through many different VHL era's, also I can grade both graphic and media. I have been a GM multiple times so I know how to manage people, and I'm on the site very often on my phone so I can check out if the graders are on task almost all the time. 

Thanks for the recommendations, guys.

I've declined this job a couple of times before, but maybe it's finally time to take it? I mean, I basically have been the "head" guy for the past little awhile anyways, keeping guys on track of what they're doing.

It's too bad Bushito/Grumpy Bear got busier and had to give that job up.

Seriously though, this is 1 TPE on top of the TPE I've already been earning as a Grader without the head job. I may be earning too much TPE as head guy, but it's worth it even if I have to bank for the next week from time to time. :lol:

I suppose I'll finally apply. ;)

• Senior Admin

Thanks for the recommendations, guys.

I've declined this job a couple of times before, but maybe it's finally time to take it? I mean, I basically have been the "head" guy for the past little awhile anyways, keeping guys on track of what they're doing.

It's too bad Bushito/Grumpy Bear got busier and had to give that job up.

Seriously though, this is 1 TPE on top of the TPE I've already been earning as a Grader without the head job. I may be earning too much TPE as head guy, but it's worth it even if I have to bank for the next week from time to time. :lol:

I suppose I'll finally apply. ;)

Hired.