Little Town? What's it Famous For?

My small town is pretty small, and mostly known for being the home of the sasquatch.

Theres lots of small towns in BC known for the sasquatch :lol:

And I am from Kelowna, BC idk what its known for... gang activity? lol

I grew up in Osgoode, Ontario, which is famous for absolutely nothing.

However, the town I went to high school in, which is 15 minutes away is where Larry Robinson is from.

Also, a town 15 minutes the other way is where Hollerado are from. They're an amazing band that are on the verge of being huge.

Hollerado is great, seen them twice now.

Don Cherry's brother, Dick, was my elementary school principal.  Be jealous.

The only other thing I can think of coming from there is that the Tragically Hip have a recording studio.  :/

Did Dick pop the Cherry? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Tragic.

Etna isn't really a small town, as much as it's a small neighborhood that's officially part of a larger city (Pittsburgh) much like New Yorkers might say they are from the Bronx or Queens. Obviously, Pittsburgh is known for quite a bit. Etna specifically, not so much. Really the only semi-big thing is the Scarehouse. It's the 5th ranked haunted house in the country, and it's about a ten minute walk down the hill. 

I live back and forth in Bowmanville, Ontario. 

We produced hockey players such as Josh Bailey (lives next door to me when he's not in NY), James Neal, Joe Nieuwendyk, the Primeau brothers, Paul Ranger and Adam Foote, as well as Bryan Bickell. 

Bowmanville is also famously known for having a conservation camp turned torture school turned nazi camp turned nothing, it's called "Camp 30". It's a fucked up place now that they blew it to shreds, it's said to be haunted (ha).