PT Staff

DollarAndADream

I'm opening up another position for a Graphics Grader. The grading in that section is not at a level where I want it to be right now, so I would like one more person to join the team. We have three not including myself, but I feel it appropriate to have four.

allright, I'll let someone else have it.

Nothing against you, obviously. I think it would be better for a newer member to get a chance at a job, that is if I think they're trustworthy enough for the position.

I do want to give you a grading position as well, since I know you wouldn't let me down. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If VHL is destroying player card crew, i will apply. My experience is being on player card crew. 

I'm willing to pursue this if that is happening. I think gorlab would be a great addition to the graphics team, and it is struggling lately.

Name: iRockstar

Experience: Been a graphic grader numerous times here, got things done on time and fast with lots of description on what they did wrong/what they did right. I've been a grader in other leagues as well, and I'm looking to earn as much TPE as possible, so I need a job. 

If VHL is destroying player card crew, i will apply. My experience is being on player card crew. 

Name: iRockstar

Experience: Been a graphic grader numerous times here, got things done on time and fast with lots of description on what they did wrong/what they did right. I've been a grader in other leagues as well, and I'm looking to earn as much TPE as possible, so I need a job. 

I'm not sure what's going on with the player card crew, but these are 2 amazing applicants. Since nobody new or anything is applying, I might just have to throw iRockstar into the mix!