PT Staff

DollarAndADream

54 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Yeah, we could probably use another, if you're up for it.

You fine grading for both SBA and VHL? I like the initiative. :P Leblanc for MVP.

Yeah, shouldn't be a problem! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2017-02-26 at 5:52 PM, HFD said:

What kind of jobs are they?

Sorry for the late response. I wish you'd PMd me or I would have seen it right away. :P

The reviewing team are the guys who look at the PTs done by people here, and make sure they meet the requirements.

Writing Staff check the Media Spot, Rookie Profile, and Biography sections. Each section has "guidelines" with word count and topic requirements. Basically you look at different ones and make sure they meet those requirements, and make a little comment about the PT in your post. Every 4 reviews is worth 1 TPE, and you are allowed to claim up to 2 TPE per week from reviewing.

Graphics Staff check out the Graphics section. You look at whatever graphic a user has made, make sure you can see effort and be VHL related, and give a comment on what you think they could have done better, and what you really like about it. Reviewing 4 graphics grants you 1 TPE, for up to 2 TPE a week.

There's also the Podcasts section, which is able to be reviewed by Graphics or Writing Staff. Since listening to podcasts takes longer, it only takes 2 podcast reviews for 1 TPE.

You can of course do more reviews than 2 TPE worth, but you'd have to bank that TPE and claim it in later weeks.