Claimed:KnightTime #44 - Wahl & Jazz [Final 6/6]

Phil

Episode #44

7c8b609c-5ed2-4618-ae58-449a59cd9834-620

Run Time: 56 minutes

Player Profile: Brick Wahl

Notes: A unique episode that plays music the entire way through. Special shout-out to DollarAndADream and his player Boychuck* 

Facebook Page: KnightTime Podcast

Previous Episodes:

Context: 3/3

Definitely a nice outing for Seattle against Toronto. Legion didn't look too great.

The Express had a great series as well.

Dat Bears/Meute series though. Not looking good over here in Quebec. Waldron hasn't exactly been good either. We've come back from down 3-1 before against New York, who arguably was better than Seattle, but I doubt it happens this time around.

Koenig and Laich have been killin' it.

Thanks for the congrats. :)

Haha. Yeah, I'll be sure to tune in to these podcasts. I do enjoy them, even though technically I had to grade a lot of them due to inactive graders. Either way I would have tuned it.

Chicago in 6 is still possible. 2-2 series right now. Lightning's whole run has basically relied on the Palat/Johnson/Kucherov line.

56 goals in a 57-1 game. Jesus. Reminds me of a buddy of mine who played a lot of hockey in his youth. He was in a beer league with buddies but wouldn't show up most games. They would only win the games he showed up to, and I would usually watch those games because it was awesome how dominant he was compared to these beer leaguers. Every game he played he would score at least 5 goals.

Good stuff on the exercise. Sounds like a fine go from what I can hear. I just got into a new program and have some new protein powder. Been pretty disciplined.

+/- is definitely an underrated stat. Agreed. The true greats always have a stellar +/-.

New York would be a sick team to play for. The Big Apple. I wouldn't mind going there as well. "I want to be the one that does the fucking". Solid quote. I wouldn't mind any team, really....but I've taken a liking to Stockholm.

I really want to get some good music going. I listen to a lot of great music, so it's not like I'm lacking or anything, but I want to discover more. Similar to the stuff that you play on these podcasts as well. I feel like I want to get satellite radio.

It's not like it irritates me about the spelling of Boychuk or annoys me or anything like that. I just see it all the time in the VHL.

I suppose I should be factoring in the summer. :lol: I'm out and about all the time in the summer and still get on here so maybe I just can't relate to the inactivity. I've been here since S36 or so.

Brick Wahl. He's had a stellar career.

Professionalism: 2/2
Nice.

Editing: 1/1
That song reminds me of something I'd hear in a Gran Turismo menu on Playstation, the one in the background. It's so nice.

Overall: 6/6