THE JUDICATOR (DT)

Sixersfan594

Take our bet, come on!

I bet Sixers have more wins than the Sacramento Kings.

Winner names the next player for the loser.

Backstory: This started after I told DT that OKC will win a title after the Sixers do.

After that he said the Sixers are ass and that the Kings would do better. I said the Sixers will make the playoffs cause the East sucks ass.

And that is why we are betting. Take the bet!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stand beside your words DT, what's the big deal about your next player's name.

Fine dirtbag. I will agree to it. I mean it's not like you will be around in 5 seasons anyways.

The only place the 76ers will be good is on a sim league. That's pushing it too lol

Edited by The Judicator

It's a quote. It's also a "stand by your words thing". I'm with Vicky and Sexersfan.

Well then you can retire too. Do what you have to. I still don't see you doing it either. You guys keep quoting saying you would retire, well GET TO IT THEN!

Well then you can retire too. Do what you have to. I still don't see you doing it either. You guys keep quoting saying you would retire, well GET TO IT THEN!

It wasn't written by me. You realize you have no point here haha. Your post was quoted because you wrote it, this is a weak troll job. Change your name all you want, can't hide your retirement quote.

It wasn't written by me. You realize you have no point here haha. Your post was quoted because you wrote it, this is a weak troll job. Change your name all you want, can't hide your retirement quote.

Hide my retirement quote? You honestly believe what this is? You have to be the dumbest person I have ever met if you believe that's what it is. But we all know your intelligence level anyways. And a troll job? Don't quote shit if you won't stick by it either then. You can clearly GTFOH instead of your trolling.

Hide my retirement quote? You honestly believe what this is? You have to be the dumbest person I have ever met if you believe that's what it is. But we all know your intelligence level anyways. And a troll job? Don't quote shit if you won't stick by it either then. You can clearly GTFOH instead of your trolling.

Well you seem to think when people quote you they are saying the exact same thing, so that right there proves your intelligence level. I wouldn't be saying anything about anyone else intelligence levels after retiring and un-retiring, twice.

Well you seem to think when people quote you they are saying the exact same thing, so that right there proves your intelligence level. I wouldn't be saying anything about anyone else intelligence levels after retiring and un-retiring, twice.

troll.png