THE JUDICATOR (DT)

Sixersfan594

What's the matter? Lying some how doesn't take precedent here? Maybe you shouldn't.

Oh this again, another sheep. Someone who can't get into an argument without diving into peoples lives. This was over before it began, too easy.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh this again, another sheep. Someone who can't get into an argument without diving into peoples lives. This was over before it began, too easy.

Oh and as for the retiring showing my intelligence, does that make Brett Favre one of the biggest retards alive for retiring then un-retiring what 4 or 5 times?

Oh and as for the retiring showing my intelligence, does that make Brett Favre one of the biggest retards alive for retiring then un-retiring what 4 or 5 times?

Yeah a little bit sure. He played for the Vikings, so yeah.

Of course. If it's not you, it makes no sense. But if it was you, "too easy". Works out right? HAHAHA

No it just doesn't really relate to retiring twice and un-retiring. It is the professional leagues and Favre isn't really respected as much as he could be, but thats because of the vikings and not the un-retiring.

No it just doesn't really relate to retiring twice and un-retiring. It is the professional leagues and Favre isn't really respected as much as he could be, but thats because of the vikings and not the un-retiring.

It's still a retiring and un-retiring situation. You can't change the fact of it.

It's still a retiring and un-retiring situation. You can't change the fact of it.

Of course you can't. However, it's just somewhat furthering my point. Not sure why you used that.

How's the minot state fair BTW 701? I'm thinking of going when the women's family goes at the end of the month?

It's alright, I go every year, normally once or twice. I don't like country, so I don't go to the concerts. The buildings that sell things and the food is the best (rides are the same year in and out)