VHLSC: S45 Rankings #2 - Player Builds

Kendrick

Screen_Shot_2015_07_05_at_10_35_53_PM.pn

Screen_Shot_2015_07_06_at_2_13_15_PM.png

Weooooow! Welcome back everyone to another exclusive VHLSC Draft Rankings list and analysis. What a week it has been in the VHL and the VHLM alongside a busy week in draft declarations. This week we were blessed to have 6 brand new draftees declare and become draft eligible next off-season. Not only that it seems there is a new player in almost every position because of that. VHLSC itself went out on a recruitment drive to see if they could pull some prospects in and it worked!

This weeks movement was heavy and it made for an exciting ranking. Our top TPE earner this week was right winger Max Molholt who out earned his draft class and even moved up a spot in the rankings. Greg Clegane was the biggest positive mover this week as he took sole possession of the first spot in the rankings. We'd like to welcome Ryan Price, Kane Hamilton, Mikael Lagerkvist, Filip Lundqvist, Jace Hines and Lucas Galeano to the rankings. Some of them have already made huge strides in development and climbed the charts.

Now for the biggest part of this rankings; the topic this week is "Player Builds". It is a very tricky thing if you can build a certain type of player and see what development course they take. Many times it can be the difference to the puck going in your net or you filling the opponents net with pucks. Take a look at this years draft classes player builds and what you may see at the VHL level very soon!

Screen_Shot_2015_07_06_at_5_43_43_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015_07_06_at_5_34_09_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015_07_06_at_4_57_59_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015_07_06_at_2_51_41_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015_07_06_at_3_45_15_PM.pngScreen_Shot_2015_07_06_at_4_14_13_PM.png

I hope Waldron is a hybrid goaltender, being my idol and all.

And damn Phil and Fong, sort it out. Double digit updates or bust.

Podcast took a long time to be graded... so don't worry - big boost this week :)

I didn't realize this was a thing until about an hour ago.  I love the look and the depth.  Awesome job, Kendrick.  I have some questions about my player type, but that stems from where I know I am taking my build vs where it is now.  5/5

:cheers: