Losing Motivation

Well, I'm just writing this to get my points for the week but it's safe to say I'm quickly losing motivation here. It would be easy to say that it's because I'm a bit busier in real life than I previously was but that's only some of the problem. Nonetheless, it's becoming difficult to really want to write long articles here, something I absolutely enjoyed in the past. While my player is at a point where I could just do welfare the rest of the way and I would be the furthest thing from a bust, it almost feels like that would be quitting. So maybe it's being on the same team for now my fifth season, seeing a tremendously promising group fail to accomplish much of anything after believing we had what it would take to win a cup. I mean, to make it to the playoffs twice in four seasons is shitty. To only win one playoff game in four seasons is fucking terrible and disappointing. So maybe a change of scenery will make things better? Who knows? I can only hope.

Personally, the change in scenery sparked new life in me, as I was debating leaving the VHL after Cote. Its all about where you're at and the members surrounding you. Let it play out and you'll be beaming again in no time.