Roast of Jala

Victor

What really hasn't been solved in 8 pages is this, what type of seasoning would you put on your jala roast?

Boubabi, I'll let you got first.

Smoked applewood all day

d06r4Au.jpg

So that jaladolar, great guy I tells ya. He's one of those guys that people enjoy running into... with their car! Heyy!!

You know I was chatting with Caillean a couple weeks ago and we got on the topic of jala when he was younger. She says to me, she says, Jala is the epitome of dark and handsome... When it's dark, he's handsome! Ayoo!

I've actually known jala for quite awhile. He has the grace of a swan, the wisdom of an owl, the eye of an eagle... Ladies and gentlemen, this man is for the birds! Aheyy!

But seriously here folks, What can you say about a man who is admired, revered, and loved by everyone? Well, I guess you could say he’s not the man this thread is about.  Ho!!

We once went on a fishing trip together, and when we stopped at the tackle shop he wouldn't chip in for some worms to use as bait. I'm not saying the guy is cheap, but he said he was saving up for a rainy century! He's so cheap, he wouldn't even pay attention! Ahoyhoy!!!

You've been a great audience, make sure to leave as much change in your seats as possible, jala needs cab fare back to SHL. Thank you and good night! 

What really hasn't been solved in 8 pages is this, what type of seasoning would you put on your jala roast?

Boubabi, I'll let you got first.

Sansho herbs hmmmmmmmmm

Dafuq? Since when did the VHL become the site for drama? Or is the VHL OG drama and I just never knew?

lol really? 

It's the THUNDERDOME 

• 7 months later...