Claimed:KnightTime #50 - Clardy [Final 6/6]

Phil

Episode #50

tumblr_n3sad9dCfP1t3p4q4o2_500.gif

Run Time: 64 minutes

Player Profile: Michael Clardy

Notes: 50th Edition! Pretty epic milestone. Too bad this like my over 100th podcast, so it's not really that special - but a good edition anyway! Worth the listen! Thanks Molholt and Smarch. iyl guys!

Facebook Page: KnightTime Podcast

Previous Episodes:

Context: 3/3

50 MILESTONE YEAAAAH.

Your voice is music. I enjoy the music and your voice, beb.

I could possibly be a guest on the show. I've never done a podcast though myself so it'd be new to me. I'm usually awesome at winging things though. My life story.

Them Clegane goalies. Looking great.

Phil Hamilton = beast.

Lol, whore yourself up enough for STD - I mean individual awards. That was a smooth and effortless joke.

I've watched every episode of Jersey Shore except for the latest season. Just didn't care anymore after 4 or 5 seasons or whatever it was. I think the last was 5 or 6?

DJ VICTOR D.

Shnooks is SBall lol.

The Situation is probably the biggest douche. Sterling. Lol, perfect. No offense, Sters.

J WOW is Jamie, lol. Ha.

Ronnie's a good dude. Probably my favourite person on the show other than Vinny

Jardy as Vinny makes sense. There's that one season where Vinny goes home to his mom because he's home sick lol. 

Sammy Sweetheart. BUT RAAAAHN!!! RAHHHHNNN!!!!!! Those seasons of her and Ronnie fighting were horrible. Lol DT. Hahha

I was too into that JS section....I'm ashamed.

Great question segment.

Ditto for the profile.

Professionalism: 2/2
Good.

Editing: 1/1
Seriously, screw off with all the awesome music. I swear you have like a 90% rate of me downloading your songs.

Overall: 6/6