S44 Super Cup Mock Draft

Molholt

5wgpjk.png

Ready to familiarize yourself with the Super Cup and earn some TPE? Start studying that player list and getting into the GM mindset, because it is Mock Draft time!

The GMs will be announced following the conclusion of Game 4 of the VHL Finals, with the draft order being decided shortly after. If you'd like to wait until then to submit, you're more than welcome to - you can also submit a Mock Draft and then resubmit with changes if you'd like. 

PM your Mock Draft to myself or Phil

You will receive 2 Uncapped TPE for submitting a Mock Draft

You will receive 1 Uncapped TPE per 3 correct predictions

Submissions will be due before the Super Cup draft (Friday, August 28th, 5p Eastern)

Predict the draft order of the first 3 rounds (18 picks):

Round 1:

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

Round 2:

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

12:

Round 3:

13:

14:

15:

16:

17:

18:

Reminder: PM myself or Phil with your submission.

A claim list will be posted following the conclusion of the draft/Super Cup.

Edited by Molholt

When will this be due?

These will be due before the Draft takes place, which I've added to the original post. 

However, right now we won't be able to determine that date until the GMs are selected and we find out when their schedules line up. I'll update when we know a hard deadline, but it won't be before the 24th.

These will be due before the Draft takes place, which I've added to the original post. 

However, right now we won't be able to determine that date until the GMs are selected and we find out when their schedules line up. I'll update when we know a hard deadline, but it won't be before the 24th.

Thank you