They took Er Jerbs Cards

boubabi

Why did it get cancelled? If we have people willing to work on stuff see no reason why we can't let it keep going. 

Because only some of the work was being done, yet the points were being claimed. We never saw any of the finished details, yet each update thread still had it being claimed.

Because only some of the work was being done, yet the points were being claimed. We never saw any of the finished details, yet each update thread still had it being claimed.

oh, right, cause we missed an edition yet

I'm sure you have a better judgement than that. If the work is done at some point, how we do it or when we do it doesn't matter. If you prefer, the people who works on it could receive tpe at the end of the season only. That would make the same thing, even better I would say.

Edited by boubabi

I'm sure you have a better judgement than that. If the work is done at some point, how we do it or when we do it doesn't matter. If you prefer, the people who works on it could receive tpe at the end of the season only. That would make the same thing, even better I would say.

Why was that not the case to being with?

Well technically this years weren't done and added to the page. No need to be hostile, I was just laying out what was seen. If the work was done, no one has seen the output from it. I can see all forums, so my judgement is based on what has been done haha. That entire forum was empty for about 5 weeks until a blue team member came in and asked where the work was.

You resolution makes little sense too. I think it's fine that they receive TPE per week, but where is the work now? Exactly.

Well technically this years weren't done and added to the page. No need to be hostile, I was just laying out what was seen. If the work was done, no one has seen the output from it. I can see all forums, so my judgement is based on what has been done haha. That entire forum was empty for about 5 weeks until a blue team member came in and asked where the work was.

You resolution makes little sense too. I think it's fine that they receive TPE per week, but where is the work now? Exactly.

I have all the EU done, If I was told to go on, everyone would have their player card in the next days. But since I've been told that most people don't give a shit and it isn't vital to my tpe gain so I won't argue with the blue team. 

and not because YOU don't see the work, it doesn't mean its not done. I often talk to gorlab on chat and he knows what he needs to do. Like last edition, I don't see the need to posting every single card until they are all done. The team is composed by 3 members, me gorlab and christmas, so I don't think you have much to worry on "unmerited tpes"

Plus, I was working on a flash code where we would have a spinning effect here in the forum. So if you want to have a judgement on what is being done or not, just talk to me before making assumptions. Anyway, like I said, I won't argue with any decisions here, it was an unnecessary load of work for me considering how low the interest was from the league. 

Edited by boubabi

I have all the EU done, If I was told to go on, everyone would have their player card in the next days. But since I've been told that most people don't give a shit and it isn't vital to my tpe gain so I won't argue with the blue team. 

and not because YOU don't see the work, it doesn't mean its not done. I often talk to gorlab on chat and he knows what he needs to do. Like last edition, I don't see the need to posting every single card until they are all done. The team is composed by 3 members, me gorlab and christmas, so I don't think you have much to worry on "unmerited tpes"

Plus, I was working on a flash code where we would have a spinning effect here in the forum. So if you want to have a judgement on what is being done or not, just talk to me before making assumptions. Anyway, like I said, I won't argue with any decisions here, it was an unnecessary load of work for me considering how low the interest was from the league. 

It's not me personally, stop pointing at me like I personally am stepping on toes. The updaters were brought attention to this last week, as they are the ones who update peoples threads. I am one of those, so we have to look into if points are earned or just added, that is the job description. The Blue team is the one looking into what happened with the cards as they have the authority. You keep pointing at me like it is my fault or I am pointing fingers, all I'm doing is the job I signed up for way back when.

No assumption is being made, it's S45 right now and the S44 cards haven't been added, so there is reason for us to look into it. Stop taking it so personal that we have to look into updates.

Edited by Kendrick

It's not me personally, stop pointing at me like I personally am stepping on toes. The updaters were brought attention to this last week, as they are the ones who update peoples threads. I am one of those, so we have to look into if points are earned or just added, that is the job description. The Blue team is the one looking into what happened with the cards as they have the authority. You keep pointing at me like it is my fault or I am pointing fingers, all I'm doing is the job I signed up for way back when.

No assumption is being made, it's S45 right now and the S44 cards haven't been added, so there is reason for us to look into it. Stop taking it so personal that we have to look into updates.

There's no cards because I was told to not do so. And even before that, there was a strong rumour that the blue team wanted to shut this down and I was aware of that. And how does it concerns you ? You are updating the VHLM. Yes, you are part of the updaters, but you never really had to question yourself for the PC Crew.

And yes, i'm pointing at you because you blame the PC Crew of not doing their work, which is false. The thing was shutdown because there was no interest in the league for them.

You love them for a day or 2, but since nothing was implanted during the season with them, or since nobody use them as visual in their media spot, they are just becoming useless. 

If a blue team creates an "Ultimate team" feeling to the VHLF, maybe they can be brought back, but I don't see it happening otherwise. 

There's no cards because I was told to not do so. And even before that, there was a strong rumour that the blue team wanted to shut this down and I was aware of that. And how does it concerns you ? You are updating the VHLM. Yes, you are part of the updaters, but you never really had to question yourself for the PC Crew.

And yes, i'm pointing at you because you blame the PC Crew of not doing their work, which is false. The thing was shutdown because there was no interest in the league for them.

You were told a couple days ago yes, I saw that in the forum. That is still S45 though, the cards were for S44. That was my point.

How does it concern me? Like I said the updaters were made aware of this in our own forum. Thus all of us knew. Why would I question myself about the PC crew? I'm not in it haha

Did the PC crew claim TPE for doing the PC's this season? Yes. Yes if they were claiming don't you think they would've been doing work and that work would be updated before the S45 kicked off? Just saying it doesn't add up. Overblowing the entire situation a little I'd say, considering if someone claims for a VHL Fan and doesn't write one, we do have to say something.

For the record, I loved the PC's. But as told by the blue team, it was cancelled today, thus we as updaters had to be brought aware of the TPE claimed for something that wasn't done. If they are done, why not post them for evidence?

You were told a couple days ago yes, I saw that in the forum. That is still S45 though, the cards were for S44. That was my point.

How does it concern me? Like I said the updaters were made aware of this in our own forum. Thus all of us knew. Why would I question myself about the PC crew? I'm not in it haha

Did the PC crew claim TPE for doing the PC's this season? Yes. Yes if they were claiming don't you think they would've been doing work and that work would be updated before the S45 kicked off? Just saying it doesn't add up. Overblowing the entire situation a little I'd say, considering if someone claims for a VHL Fan and doesn't write one, we do have to say something.

What ? Tjose cards are for the S44, and they were ALWAYS released in the next off season. tHat's where we are at. Last edition was released after some games were simmed, so technically, we are still in time. The official announcement was made today, but the blue team made their statement that the PC crew had run their course monday. And like I said, I knew the rumor of them wanting to shut this thing down for a long time. 

For the record, I loved the PC's. But as told by the blue team, it was cancelled today, thus we as updaters had to be brought aware of the TPE claimed for something that wasn't done. If they are done, why not post them for evidence?

and if the blue team wanted to have the current edition posted/announced (so technically, no unmerited tpes), good for them, but they said : "But for now the player card crew is disbanded."

Not my decision, not my problem.

Edited by boubabi

There should be ones out a week ago, yes?

No. The last edition was posted/announced when there was around 20 games simmed during the season.

And now that I know that some people who aren't supposed to see the section (I'm not speaking of updaters here) have access to the PC Crew, it gives me another reason to no post them until they are completely done. 

Edited by boubabi

No. The last edition was posted/announced when there was around 20 games simmed during the season.

And now that I know that some people who aren't supposed to see the section (I'm not speaking of updaters here) have access to the PC Crew, it gives me another reason to no post them until they are completely done. 

Who besides the PC crew, blue team and updaters can see it?

Just seems funny now that TPE was claimed for something we have no evidence of being done. Yes the ones above are sweet, but since the TPE was claimed for them this season, they should still be released.