They took Er Jerbs Cards

boubabi

I'm not making the decisions here.

Not my decision

And why are you even worried about what is being done or not ? The most important thing is the result, how or when it's made shouldn't be your problem since I'm was the PC Crew head. We missed no edition yet and it wouldn't have changed this season too. I made the template very late in the season. I tried multiple things before but the result was shit. I rather give a good looking card instead of something rushed. So I take the blame for that. However, it doesn't mean the team would have missed this edition.

Edited by boubabi

And why are you even worried about what is being done or not ? The most important thing is the result, how or when it's made shouldn't be your problem since I'm was the PC Crew head. We missed no edition yet and it wouldn't have changed this season too 

Well because updating points to your player for something you have no evidence of being done is not fair to people who did do work for TPE. Seems like you're doing the schoolyard holdout, which is silly.

Well because updating points to your player for something you have no evidence of being done is not fair to people who did do work for TPE. Seems like you're doing the schoolyard holdout, which is silly.

It would have been true if there was no new cards in the next few days. But that wasn't the case. And again, you said it, you are ok in giving weekly tpe for that, don't see why you suddenly are wondering about evidence when most of the work needs to happen in the off season (while we need complete 72 games stats, complete roster) and maybe wait until the playoffs to make special cup winning cards. Again, don't make assumptions on things you don't know. 

Edited by boubabi

It would have been true if there was no new cards in the next few days. But that wasn't the case. And again, you said it, you are ok in giving weekly tpe for that, don't see why you suddenly are wondering about evidence when most of the work needs to happen in the off season (while we need complete 72 games stats, complete roster) and maybe wait until the playoffs to make special cup winning cards. Again, don't make assumptions on things you don't know. 

They aren't assumptions, they are facts. TPE was claimed, evidence is not given. No work had been done for a full month in that forum. All your responses are cool, but they don't add up to a product. Don't take it too hard though, just realizations from the sub sections of the forums brought to attention. I'm going to go ahead claiming 7 TPE each week for rankings, but not do them.

They aren't assumptions, they are facts. TPE was claimed, evidence is not given. No work had been done for a full month in that forum. All your responses are cool, but they don't add up to a product. Don't take it too hard though, just realizations from the sub sections of the forums brought to attention. I'm going to go ahead claiming 7 TPE each week for rankings, but not do them.

no, because your work IS weekly

PC Crew is seasonal, BUT with a weekly pay (that yourself approve). Sorry for not doing 4 cards every week of my life to prove that the work is done. I rather make them in a night with a cup of coffee instead of bugging my ass to do a minimal part every week.  

Same thing for financier pay, I don't see you having a problem with that. 

Edited by boubabi

no, because your work IS weekly

PC Crew is seasonal, BUT with a weekly pay (that yourself approve). Sorry for not doing 4 cards every week of my life to prove that the work is done. I rather make them in a night with a cup of coffee instead of bugging my ass to do a minimal part every week.  

Same thing for financier pay, I don't see you having a problem with that. 

Of course I don't have a problem with that, because they do the work haha

Want a solution?

Player Card Crew should return, pay should be set to seasonal, the off-season before the upcoming Season the PC Crew should have submitted and posted for the board to see all the PC cards from that seasons set. They then get paid the current weekly amount added up into what it would be per season. They link the thread showing the work during the off-season to show they have done it to get their TPE.

If they are late a few days and bleed into the regular season of the next season, it isn't the end of the world. They can't claim until they have posted, but they still get rewarded for doing the large amount of work they have to do. Easy, simple, done. 

I've always enjoyed seeing the next player card that my player and others would have. Maybe they don't get added to player's media spots or anything, but I would always get excited for what my new player card would look like on the player page for the next season, and enjoy reading what the little tidbit has to say about my player.

• 2 weeks later...