VHL Fantasy Hockey League

Baozi

Why not make it next week on a night. They work better for drafts. Weekends, especially morning I find get no one.

Mostly cause I have to wakeup early since I had a 1pm game on saturday hahah. We can move it though, Tues night? The seasn starts thursday doesn't it?

Is this one of the no-TPE things now?

Yes unless you ask  Commish to give us TPE? :D

Edit: Drapes said we'll have a TPE: payout for this based on participation.

Edited by tfong

Fong, season doesn't start until Oct 7th, so we have two weeks of nights to find one. Why not next Wednesday night @ 7 PM MST or 6 PM MST

I got hockey at 6 that day :P

I have it set on tuesday right now, does that not work?

Edited by tfong

It does not.

But why not find the day that works for the majority and not just you and I haha.

I'm not opposed to changing it for any other day haha. But it looks like only me and you have conflicts for the days cause nobody else has asked for a specific day lol.

Here's to hoping I don't have to start work when the draft starts. Sometimes I go to work at 6PM my time, and that's when it begins. :lol:

I can't confidently say I won't forget about the draft either. Does it email you when it's going to start?

Here's to hoping I don't have to start work when the draft starts. Sometimes I go to work at 6PM my time, and that's when it begins. :lol:

I can't confidently say I won't forget about the draft either. Does it email you when it's going to start?

Yeah it emails you right before as a reminder I think.