VHLSC: S46 Rankings #6 - Travel/Origins

Kendrick

Screen_Shot_2015_10_04_at_10_08_33_PM.pn

Screen_Shot_2015_10_05_at_1_17_24_PM.png

Another week has come and gone and our draft class is making it really easy to separate the hard workers from the prospects with no drive. The top half of the rankings features a bunch of prospects all staking their name for a first round selection, but overall this draft has tailed off big time. In any draft there are prospects that pull ahead and then there are some who get lost in the dust left behind. It appears this years theme could be summed up using the word "inconsistent", and that doesn't bode well for the VHL teams. I usually try to stay positive on these rankings to show you that the entire draft board shows promise. Now that is partly true, this draft board has shown promise but it appears in the past few weeks that welfare has become their friend as well. I should also mention that the VHLM Practice Facility takes two seconds to complete and some of these prospect can't even claim that. That being said I should give you the roundup and end this rant.

This week saw Cooper Supernaw outperforming all his peers and moving up 4 spots to a second round selection area. Supernaw is one of the newest and last prospects to declare for this draft. Cooper hasn't let that stop him, as he has been on a torrid pace to catch up to the other prospects. Niels Skovsgard, Jordan Maverick and Gregory Fallum also made headway this week. Our top three prospects stayed intact for this week, but the rest are gaining on them. This weeks theme is travel and origins of the prospects. Now we didn't go as in-depth with this as last year because we found it was a lot of work to announce hometowns of prospects who decided to give up faster than you can say "Bill Cosy is innocent", however we did cover some facts about the draft class. Here they are!

Untitled_Infographic_copy.png

Untitled_Infographic_copy_2.png

• 2 weeks later...

fucking salty...  but i get it :cheers:

No it just doesn't make sense doing something and actually putting in effort to get the rest of the pack involved. I like doing these and hope they provide insight and motivation, but some guys/VHLM GM's have somewhat "checked-out".